Bullet vibrator

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by jackbquik, Nov 21, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jackbquik

jackbquik New Member

I'm interested in purchasing a bullet vibrator for my wife and I. Which bullet vibrator do you recommend and what online store do you recomend to purchase it at? I'm leary about online shopping.

A link to a site(s) that reviews such "toys" would be great.

2. jasmine17

jasmine17 New Member

we love "bullet" vibrators, though we prefer to call them "vitamins" our favorite in terms of shape and size is the micro-nitro from benwa (www.benwa.com I believe) The problem is, they're not really well made. My husband found another bullet vibe with a docjohnson base and now we use the benwa "bullet" with the docjohnson base which works very well. hope this is useful.

jas

3. JKatherine

JKatherine New Member

I received what's called a "double egg" vibrator free from the internet about 3-4 years ago..some site was just giving them away! It's got it's "remote" with two eggs attached by long cords. One egg is long and slender and the other is short and fat. They both have their own controls on the 'remote.' I can't believe it still works (esp. with as much as I use it!), but if it ever dies, I will DEFINATELY get another one.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.