Buck Fuddy

Discussion in 'Sex and Relationships' started by StraitFacedGrin, May 31, 2007.

?

What Should I Do?

1. Let it Be (stay friends)

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. Buck Fuddy (risk it)

33.3%
  3. Play the Field (you're not together anymore)

33.3%
  4. Get Drunk!

33.3%
  1. StraitFacedGrin

StraitFacedGrin New Member

My ex and I went out for just shy of a year and just recently broke up, but we're still close and still friends, she even still lives with me (we're both 19 and live with my family). I'm wondering if it's a good idea to potentially put that friendship (which I value) in jepordy for the sake of sex (which I value highly). I just don't know how to bring this up to her and was wondering if anyone had ever been in a situation like this and what they did? Ladies, how offended would you get at this Fuck Buddy offer? (not to say i'd use those words).

2. Barbwire

Gold Member

Ok, I have one question. How the heck do you pull off her living with you and your family if you aren't a couple any more? That's some crazy shit, where I come from. ;)

Seriously, I think having sex with her at this point might ruin the friendship you have. I don't know why you broke up, but I would say that if you screwed, one or maybe both of you would end up wanting to resume the relationship you just ended. If the feeling wasn't mutual it could lead to pain and heartache, I would think.

3. StraitFacedGrin

Yeah, it's a kindof strange arrangment but we still care about each other & remain close friends. While I don't want to get back into the relationship, my physical attraction for her combined with our history is making being normal friends a little difficult, I want more.

4. angelbaby

angelbaby New Member

fuck buddy

When my ex and I split up,we had been together for 8 years,and we would still have sex,even after he was with another woman.We had stayed involved like that til I got together with my hubby now.Even when we split up for 2 months,we were involved though he had a g/f.:eek:

5. Bluesy

Gold Member

Oooh, you are so asking for trouble. *wags finger* If you guys hook up again, please let us know when your arrangement goes south and the drama begins so I can say "told ya so".

If you have feelings for someone and sleep together regularly, isn't that just a relationship without the commitment? Maybe a "faux relationship"? I'm not saying it can't work, but I am saying the odds of it not causing major headaches and shouting matches are slim.

It actually sounds like more of an "open relationship" than anything.

6. StraitFacedGrin

Things changed slightly this morning, I took you all's advice (my interperetation of it) and went for it, ended up going down on her :brow before dropping her off at work but that's as ar as it went :nerv , kinda frustrating but it did tell me that if I pursue this I can probably pull off the buck fuddy arrangement. Thanks.

7. StraitFacedGrin

I'll let you know.

8. willys525

willys525 New Member

I think if ya'll really just wnat the relationship to be over with then just forget it. It could hurt the friendship and whatnot. However it may help the relationship, if you are thinking of getting back together.

9. alex5219

alex5219 New Member

It seems like a bad idea to me.

10. vampire raver

vampire raver New Member

Not for me but if it works for you then good luck