Brutally honest about hygiene

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by melicious, Jul 12, 2007.

1. melicious

melicious The Old Maid
    Gold Member

Okay, guys, let's be honest. How many of you have dreamt of the smell and taste of your lady all day long? You rush to your meeting place, wherever that may be. You romance her, undress her, and get her into bed. Her legs spread open. You breathe in her scent, her aroma. You gently caress her, and part her plump lips. You dip your head down, mouth watering, and taste her for the first time, one long, delicious lick along the whole of her. As you dip your head to repeat, there is something on your tongue. It is not a random hair from her burning bush. It is................... a ball of missed toilet tissue, caught in one of those folds you previously thought so sexy and forbidden. WTF?

I've been there, and I do not believe that it's something that many women think about. I think men have been politely silent about it......

Men, tell me if it's happened to you? Women, if you've gone there, has it happened to YOU? Women who need someone to go there....what do you do to ENSURE the utmost hygiene??

It's a serious sexual question.

2. vampire raver

vampire raver New Member

It has happen to me maybe 4 times in a year which is pretty rare IMO, it doesn't really bother me but I like to get it out of my mouth,

I think it is just the way you relate toilet paper to going to the bathroom and bathrooms generally are perceived as dirty

So I think it is just how you are thinking about it

To me it is about as annoying as hair so I just quickly pick it out and keep going, I can understand why you dislike the texture feel though

3. melicious

melicious The Old Maid
    Gold Member

Well I love you for answering at all. :)

As a woman who loves (LOVES-- in case you didn't hear me the first time) being licked I take concerns about this issue very seriously. I wipe and swipe. I carry feminine hygiene wipes in my purse and supply them in my restroom.

4. vampire raver

vampire raver New Member

i LOVE licking my SO and this hardly puts me out of the mood so I wouldn't worry to much about it, just do your best during wiping and that should be go enough (for me anyway):)

5. Dreama

Gold Member

I feel most comfortable with oral sex if I take a good shower beforehand, just to make sure no mishaps such as this happen. I mean, I'm not a dirty person, but I like the extra security of just having taken that shower, so I don't worry about it when the act is already in session.

6. Malfie

Malfie New Member

I love eating out. (im a guy) Its probably one of my top 3 favorite sexual things to do. No matter how much i love it, even i can admit sometimes a girl just doesnt taste/smell/feel right sometimes. I understand that girls try their best and its all cool. But to answer your question, I love it when she takes a shower. Eating her out in the shower is godly it lets her natural taste come through instead of the sweat and other things that have collected durring daily movement. After a shower I could eat for hours :).

7. LaVitaDolce

LaVitaDolce New Member

I think a lot of women don't really think about it. I don't feel comfortable with myself unless I know I am "clean all the way" down there.. With no toilet paper spots! I'm sure it's embarassing as well. Before I was sexually active, I would have NEVER thought about something like that, but it does happen. And the few times I've been with the same sex it's never happened to me.

8. Joe

Joe
    Gold Member

Yeah it's happened to me a few times. It's kinda gross. Taking a shower/bath before having sex is ideal, but even then you might have to make a potty stop before things get serious. A quick PTA cleanup doesn't take much time and will do the job. A wet washcloth, maybe with a touch of soap, a wipe here, a wipe there, a wipe in the other place. A one-minute cleanup shouldn't be too much to ask -- male or female.

I should add, I've never mentioned it to my partner, so just because no one has complained about it doesn't mean no one has found it on you.

9. Bluesy

Gold Member

I have them in my purse and nightstand.

10. Rose

Rose Resident Sexy Grandma
    Gold Member

I am very aware that it can happen. Being a hygiene freak, regardless of the mood, I always excuse myself to wash my private areas. If time is of the essence, then it's feminine wipes. I really cannot remember a time I've allowed Thorn to go down on me without going through this ritual.

Knowing I am sparkly clean allows me more mental & emotional freedom to enjoy it. :)

11. blueyedcouple

blueyedcouple New Member

I sure hope my husband reads this one..I am always trying to shower or bathe prior to a sexual encounter for all the above reasons, I don't want to smell/taste like sweat or have tp left somewhere, yes this is a security thing. HE however, wants me all natural, says he doesn't want me tasting like soap, etc. I say let me be, if I feel more secure we will have more fun!

12. cbrmale

Gold Member

It has happened a couple of times to me, it is part of life.

13. Dice711

Dice711 New Member

That is completely the way to go. In fact I prefer it if both parties have fully bathed previous to sex. Now I know that often sex is more spur of the moment, but clean sex is just better to me.

14. Barbwire

Gold Member

I always shower before sex, and my hubby does, too. I remember, back when I was dating, using my "trademark" move. I'd wake a man up by sucking his cock. I didn't care about the bit of scent or knowing I was sucking off my own dried juices off of him. I just loved the moans and looks on their faces to be awakened in that way.

My hubby is the first and only man I've been with that was not circumcised, and I can honestly say, I've only done the wake & suck routine on him once. His foreskin collects scent and I found it repulsive.

15. Dice711

Dice711 New Member

being cut myself, that is a factor I had never really thought about. Interesting and random bit of knowledge to add to me 'ead.

16. Kronnie

Kronnie Banned

never had that happen yet...always a first time though ...

17. NaughtyKnickers

Gold Member

OMG... Thanks Mel, I'm blushing like a lobster just thinking about that scenario! :eek:

Another hygiene freak here, :eek: I'm scared to death of that happening!

I made a point to devise a wiping technique (I am a little too reserved to post. ;) )to avoid rogue tp shreds. :lol I also carry those individually wrapped feminine wipes (Petals) in my purse for short notice scenarios, just in case.

I like oral, so I'd prefer to make every effort to be sure it's a good experience for him, too. :)

18. Barbwire

Gold Member

One thing I've noticed since I started shaving myself slick is, one day of beard growth just shreds t.p. :eek:

19. NaughtyKnickers

Gold Member

:rofl

So, CL, I got a credit card offer in the mail today, but my paper shredder is broken....
    Would you mind shredding it for me? ... :lol

(.... I'll take the riding crop if you wish to seek vengeance. :D)

20. Barbwire

Gold Member

Please tell me you've run out of apricot facial scrub, too!