Broke up with me coz of too much sex!!!!

Discussion in 'Sex and Relationships' started by Horny Mama, Aug 25, 2004.

1. Horny Mama

Horny Mama New Member

I'm 21 and my boyfriend of 6 months split up with me last week because of me wanting sex too often!! :uhh:

I have to admit when we were together we didn't have sex as much as I would like but it was too good to complain about!!!

My ex would like it once a day where I would want it at least 3 times a day.

Even when I was pregnant with my daughter (who is now 4) I would have sex at twice a day up untill my bump got too uncomfy.

But my ex says that I want it too much and no-ones can handle it that often!

This isn't the first time this topic has come up.Some of my other ex's have said I want it too much.

Even though it was only last week that we broke up, I'm gagging for it already. Doing it solo just ain't the same.

Since I started having sex (at 14) I have always had a high sex drive and it has caused probablems.
    Any advice on how to try and control my urges?

Melx

2. Frank Grimes

Frank Grimes New Member

You should be a hooker. If you like it THAT much, you should just go on ahead and get paid for it.

3. rabbitgirl200

rabbitgirl200 New Member

got any friends willing to help? a no string attached kinda thing

4. Horny Mama

Horny Mama New Member

Been there done that ended up pregnant at 16 with my Daughter.

Could try it again, I know a few people who are still up for it. :)

5. Logger

Gold Member

What times do you like to have sex? I like to have sex when I am waking up in the morning. It helps me keep my mind on my work during the day.

Some women on this board have reported masturbating using a vibrator to make up their difference in sex drives with their husband. It is a refreshing idea that a woman might like to have sex when I want to have sex.

I used to visit this guy in the morning sometimes, and his woman would often be in the bedroom masturbating in the moring. In was a small apartment in Manhattan, and I could hear her in the bedroom, while I talked to my friend inthe kitchen. He had a woman who liked sex in the morning, but was not interested in even helping her get off. I was frustrated. On one occassion, I had a 10 second window to steal her, and I should have taken her from him. But I did not.

Blessings

6. Horny Mama

Horny Mama New Member

I don't care what time of day I have it as long as I have it.LOL.
    I use a vibrator when I'm single or if I can't see my b/f (when I have one) but it really doesn't do alot for me.

7. touchzing

touchzing New Member

You are many men’s dream. Is it possible for you to connect with a guy who does not care about monogamy? Or perhaps you could look into polyamory – being part of a relationship with more than one partner. If you had two or three male partners then perhaps getting enough sex wouldn’t be a problem.

8. Cwissy

Cwissy New Member

Crikey, he must be mad.

I'm married and faithful.

But if I wasn't, I'd be jumpin' on a bus to Somerset just about now. ;)

9. Horny Mama

Horny Mama New Member

Thanks I'll take that as a compliment. ;)

touchzing : i have done that before - been in 2 relationships at the same time but it didn't work because one got jealous about me seeing the other etc.

I don't know maybe I demand too much. :lol
    I'm have started seeing someone last week and we haven't had sex yet but we have talked about it and he rekons he's got a high sex drive so you never know .............. it might work.

10. markx

markx New Member

that is a lot of sex and i am a horny virgin

why not get a dildo and masturbate?

11. touchzing

touchzing New Member

I surely hope it works out for you. I am glad you were able to express your desire for frequent sex with your new partner. Perhaps you and he could explore Tantra, which is spiritual sexuality. The focus in Tantra is honoring a woman's sexuality and also enhancing both the man and woman's sexual pleasure. The Tantrik practices may teach him how to give you the pleasure you desire and deserve. :D

12. Fantasies151

Fantasies151 New Member

My girlfriend wants sex more often and I love her for it. :D

13. -G-

-G- New Member

damn it I am the same way. All my x's have said I want it to much also. And it does cause problems in the relationship. Let me know if you find any solutions.

14. lovedog

lovedog New Member

i have this same problem my gf does not like sex as such, most time i am sex starved if only i have a gf like you i will do it always with you in the moring in the evening and inthe night in the bath inthe kitchen i will suck i will eat i wil do it until you get fed up please give me a trial.u can contact me on Alben_2002@yahoo.co.uk,or benzion72@hotmail.com, also Olukunle.Alabetutu@wemabank.com

15. bad_boy

bad_boy New Member

well horny mama if i had a women like you i'd be in heaven because women tell me the same i want it to much, i just love the feel of a women next to me.

16. jojo_belladona

jojo_belladona New Member

horny_mama, you sound like most guys dream girl. I don't know what is wrong with your ex!! I think 99% of guys out there would jump at a chance to be with a chick like you. Believe me, just move on to a new guy. I know there are ones out there that love having sex a few times a day too (I'm one of them!). I know I like have sex a couple times a day and usually end up beating off too.

17. tina

tina New Member

I want sex more than my guy too (but not as much as hot mamma i'm sure) - at first it was kinda hard but after a while you kind of learn to hold back a bit (obviously NOT BY CHOICE) and when it does happen it's even hotter because you wanted it so badly and waited for it a bit more than you wanted to...

the funny thing is that us humans can never settle for what we got - those of us with partners that want sex always complain that "that's all they want from us" then those of us with partners that could care less about sex all the time complain that "we don't get enough" - part of human nature I guess to never quit settle

and for those of you that mentioned vibrators etc... it just doesn't feel the same as a warm hard man - catch my drift...

18. touchzing

touchzing New Member

At age 50 I always want sex more than my female partner does. But I agree with you Tina, if one puts off the pleasure for a bit the orgasm can be even sweeter.

19. SexualXperience

SexualXperience New Member

I believe that the women in the sexual relationship should be aroused with intimacy to bring across the best sexual experience. Once your women is satisfied then the guy will give back. Even though I am the guy in my relationship and I rock my gfs world everytime ! :phat

Attached Files:

• wow.gif
      wow.gif
      File size:
      5 KB
      Views:
  20. dabody

dabody New Member

I'm sure it is possible to control your urges, but how- I don't know. I think you just need to get with a man that can keep up wid you. Or maybe you need a man that can do it for ages so that when he's done, you're knocked out and can't go 3-4 rounds.