Bringing my Fantasy to a whole new level

Discussion in 'Erotic Literature' started by WC1989, Aug 5, 2012.

1. WC1989

Gold Member

I take it from your feed back about my first post here on SF a lot of you like wet girls. So to make things short I decided to post one of my wettest times.
    *my bf is a diesel mechanic, which for me is a huge turn on. He called me one night and told me he'd be working late and asked if I'd mind to bring him by some dinner. Of course I told him I'd be by shortly. I walk into the garage to see him working on this gorgeous Chevy 3500 HD duramax diesel. (Btw this is seriously my dream truck) Tyler(my bf) is all dirty'd up from work and lord as if the truck was not enough Ive always had a thing for mechanics. He could tell how excited I was about this truck. It was absoultely everything I had described to him that I'd want in a truck. Then things starting clicking, I had not to long ago told him of a fantasy of sex in the garage. Well that night he took that fantasy to a whole new level. He started by trailing his fingers down the back of my neck then bringing them down my spine onto my lower back. My skin flushed and shivered. He brings both hands to my waist and brings his body to mine. I can now feel his hardness up against me. Just by this alone I was already wet. He brushes my hair aside and whispered in my ear "tonight is just for you darling". His hands reach around to the front of my jeans and before I could protest I was standing in only my white tank top, bra, and black Lacie boy shorts. He then bends me over with my hands now resting on the hood of the truck. *I then feel a foreign object tracing its way up and between my legs teasingly. (Tyler has never been one for toys, so this shocked the hell out of me) The head of the dildo caresses the lace protecting my wet swollen clit. This feeling was something I had only dreamed of and I was loving every moment. Still letting the dildo tease the fuck out of me with one hand he reaches around with the other and plays with my breast. My nipples so hard and erect in his hand as his skilled fingers know exactly what they are doing. He brings his lips to my neck kissing me gently. As he goes one the light kisses become needing nips, I then feel the head of the dildo move away. Both of his hands now run down my hips pushing my panties down to my ankles. With me remaining in the same position he whispers again in my ear " I now have a game were going to play. Your going to come for me, not only that your pussy is going to drip. Here's the rules, you have to hold the dildo. No hands, no legs, only with that tight pussy. If it slips your gonna get that little ass of yours spanked. If you drop it well baby you better be ready to take it all back in. " at this point I'm already breathing heavily. He proceeds to slip the head of the toy into my pussy and even wet it was a tight squeeze. (don't get me wrong Tyler is larger than average but this toy was much larger in girth) a moan escaped my lips as he started to bring the shaft inside of me. He proceeded to fuck me with dildo until I orgasmed and came. My thighs and pussy wet from his fucking, he pulls his hand away from the toy "now the game begins" I was standing with legs apart against this truck at his mercy. I couldn't have been more turned on. He began to pull my hair when sucking that sweet spot on my neck. I could feel myself starting to heat up. Oh god I feel the toy slip only slightly, suddenly a smack to my ass followed by another. I tighten quickly and squirt wetting my thighs and legs further. I was entirely at his control. Needless to say this went on for an hour or so of teasing. When it was all said and done I had cum dripping down my legs and a puddle below me with very unsteady legs after I must say ;) hope you all enjoyed

teamster145 and danrb007 like this.
  2. OverSinged

Gold Member

Well, we'd probably enjoy it more if you'd use the enter key more. All I see is a wall of text.

3. 12barblues

Gold Member

God I love ya torchie.....that response actually made me choke I was laughing so hard.....only you , my friend, would blow that story up.....lol.....as I always say, you're keepin us on our toes....

As for me...the story was hot. Nuff said....:D

4. OverSinged

Gold Member

I honestly only got about halfway through before I gave up. Every time I got to the end of a line, I had to spend a minute trying to figure out where to pick it back up.

Well, after the first 3 or so lines anyway

5. sayss18

Gold Member

That's a really sexy story, I like how you describe how you got so wet and horny.

6. Nikkitta

Nikkitta Member

Mmm delicious!

7. qtpieforever1122

qtpieforever1122 New Member

holy shit..that turned me on

8. lbushwalker

Gold Member

Must of dreamed this one 'caus sounds like déjà vus.
    Only thing missing was the smell of diesel and sump oil :lol

9. Ieatpussy

Ieatpussy Member

Good story Rhink it is easy enough to read