Bring on the curves! :)

Discussion in 'Adult Photos and Videos' started by Nixie, Nov 29, 2015.

1. Nixie

Gold Member

Now... I'm the last person that would ever say one body type is better than another. Thin bodies can be just as sexy as larger ones, and I'm quite capable of falling deeply in lust with people of any shape and size.

But I thought I'd start a thread where people can link to an online video of someone (of any gender!) with big beautiful curves.

The only thing I ask is that you only link to photos/videos online (not things you may have illegally downloaded - what some people refer to as "courtesy of the internet", haha), so that if people want to, they can follow the link to offer gratitude where gratitude is due. Or, at the very least, credit the model/performer or photographer. It's only fair. :)

So yes, bring on the curves people! To start off, here's a local lass, and a girl you could easily fall in love with. Her name is Leyla Rose, and she's a Burly-Q girl (burlesque performer) that I've had the pleasure to watch live many a time. Anyone who says this girl isn't hot most likely doesn't have a pulse. ;) :D xx

2. Nixie

Gold Member

What? Did I hear a call for more more MORE! ;)

Okay, here's our lovely Leyla in her world-famous (yes, she's an internationally known BurlyQ girl) Heartbreaker routine. And yes, I've seen this particular dance performed live a fair few times as well. Followed by a much needed cool-down in the form of a pint in the nearest pub after the show. ;)

longdong03 likes this.
  3. Nixie

Gold Member

So it seems I'm the curator of this thread, haha! Cool, that's suits me. ;)

Anyway, here's the curvy goddess that is Tempest Storm. Nice thin ribcage, but would still (by today's standards) be considered a Plus-sized model due to her boobs and bum (and I do love boobs and bum!).

So yes, here's Tempest Storm doing a reverse strip-tease with the immortal Bettie Page:

4. Wizard1002

Verified Gold Member

That is so sexy and erotic - she could have been the inspiration for Jessica Rabbit!!