Breast milk for husband after age 45 during sex!

Discussion in 'Sexual Fetishes and Fantasies' started by Clint, Dec 14, 2012.

1. Clint

Clint New Member

Anyone know how to get this started after age 45 without getting pregnant??
    One doctor suggested Reglan 10mg 3X daily which increases Prolactin.
    A really nice web article says that MANY couples incorporate this into their intimacy....the husband drains both breasts causing intense orgasms for BOTH!

2. Mittimer

Gold Member

There is an herb that you can rub on the breasts that supposed to make pregnant women lactate more, but I've never known anyone to want to start lactating when they weren't pregnant.

3. Barbwire

Gold Member

I once knew a lesbian couple that adopted a set of twins. By using breast pumps, they were able to successfully start lactating.. Neither one used anything but pure suction to get the milk flowing and they managed to nurse both of the babies with no problems. (I don't recall how long they had to pump to get the milk going.)

Not sure is a 45 year old woman could pull it off, though.

4. Clint

Clint New Member

Yeah, I know....45 is pushing it, but her breasts HAVE gotten bigger with the REGLAN 3 X per day and they started producing Colostrum...that creamy off white fluid which I suck off every time! She has to "express" breasts - the ducts and nipples often to get this. Doc says try REGLAN for up to 8-weeks and we're almost at week 4.