Breast Massage Advice Needed

Discussion in 'Sexual Foreplay and Techniques' started by Emart, Feb 7, 2007.

1. Emart

Emart New Member

I love giving breasts a lot of attention in foreplay. It's a HUGE turn-on to me to lick and massage away.. but I'm not entirely sure what the deal is on her end. How sensitive are the breasts as far as pleasure goes? And is there any particular method for massaging them that would feel better than others?
    Just looking to be the best I can.

Thanks for your input!

2. SexyScorp

Gold Member

Oooooh what a lovely question

Depends on the woman...

I adore having my breasts massaged with scented oils...sandlewood, patchouli, lavender etc....very very erotic

Its best to ask the lady what she likes...

Start off gently, squeeze a lttle and use circular movements, teasing the nipples and pulling them slightly...

And see how you go on from there...

3. heelfetish

Gold Member

As with everything else, good communication is key. If she won't talk about it, pay attention to her body language. SS is bang on, IMO, as that's what my wife seems to like best. :)

4. SexyScorp

Gold Member

Heel

I touch people for a living...massage therapist in the past and now a hands on healer...

I love touch

A touch to much...

lol

5. schwa'd

schwa'd New Member

Also, some women- like me and particuarlly large chested women- have polycystic breasts which is harmless, but can make squeezing and massaging uncomfortable. Beside that, it's just totally different for everyone. I absolutely hate my nipples to be softly caressed. Its like nails on a chalkboard for me!

However, I do like a good, open palmed rub with not too much pressure and a light squeeze. maybe in a circular motion? that would sound about right.

6. issiewantsto

issiewantsto New Member

Breasts can be very, very sensitive. You didn't mention sucking, which is almost an instant "I'm ready" button for me. She probably gives clues. What happens when you stroke her breast as you watch tv? Does she arch up when you stroke the nipple? Does she pull away when you squeeze the tit (sometimes we get sore)? What are you doing when she moans, stops watching the program, and climbs on top of you? That's what she likes.

7. Misa

Misa New Member

A week before my period or so my breasts get very sore so I wouldn't want them being touched. XD

But... the sound of them getting attention from my boyfriend is a turn on >_>; Don't think mine are VERY sensitive or anything. Just slightly.

8. Emart

Emart New Member

Thanks for the replies.

I like Sexyscorps answer a lot, I've never tried scented oils but it sounds like a phenominal idea! Next time I'm going to talk to her about it and get more details...and although communication is good for figuring out personal preferences, it's good to have as much knowledge as possible (for me at least, it's a confidence thing) beforehand so she can just change a few things instead of teaching me from square one. I'll give the scented oils a shot and let you know how it goes :D