Breast Implants

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by Emt, Jul 31, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Emt

Emt New Member

Does anyone here have implants or know someone personally who does?

For the longest time I've been trying to find a forum or a site that was dedicated (at least partially) to breast implants. My gf wants them in the worst way. I support her decision, but we are both doing research on places to have it done, placement, shape, size, etc.

Having somewhere to chat about it would be great!!!:)

Anyone with personal experience, please share!

Thanks!

-Emt

2. Ryan

Ryan Gold Member

Someone I know has them, and they sized them too big. She has to get them redone or removed because the doctor screwed up.

3. Puss_in_boots

Puss_in_boots Adminatrix
    Gold Member

My mom got saline implants about fourteen years ago. She went from an A cup to a C cup, only enough to bring her breasts into proportion with the rest of her figure. She's never regretted her decision, but pretty soon she'll need to have them removed and/or replaced because I think implants last up to fifteen years. That's something to keep in mind.

4. pirouette

Gold Member

I do know someone who had them. After pregnancy she had them removed. She didn't expect to "blossom" at the age of 28 when she got pregnant. Then she felt ridiculously huge afterwards and very out-of-proportion. So she had them taken out. And personally, I wish I was only a C cup!

5. Puss_in_boots

Puss_in_boots Adminatrix
    Gold Member

I'm from LA so I know a lot of women who have gotten it done. One of my cousins also had implants, uhm...implanted...about six or seven years ago. Unlike my mom, who only wanted a moderate increase in size, my cousin went from an A cup to a D cup (maybe even a DD) and they look HUGE and obviously fake. But she's a lot more confident about her figure now.

There's a Swedish television documentary series called Outsiders that airs every Monday night. Each episode deals with a different aspect of people and/or behaviors considered to be out of the ordinary. One memorable episode dealt with hair weirdness, from a woman who had no hair due to a strange genetic condition, to a woman who buys hair from wig makers and knits it into sweaters and other stuff.

Lastnight's episode was all about breast weirdness, and featured a woman who has increased her breast size over several years, to 100KK. She lives in Las Vegas and parades herself up and down the strip, often posing for pictures with strangers.

6. SDAVIS

SDAVIS New Member

My wife has them and went from a C to a D, not over size. They are the silicone ones I thin and feel totally natural and look natural. I was NOT for it because they do nothing for me(I'm just not a breast guy). As a matter of fact, I would have been happy if she were 'A'. Small reminds me of being young and I like that! Oversize, I associate with 'fat' or 'old'; that is just me. To each his/her own I guess.

7. Jayce

Gold Member

I cringe whenever I think of what a woman would go through getting breast implants, and then knowing later on they may need replaced or possibly rupture.

Sorry, that's just not my thing. Never would I encourage my girlfriend to do such a thing, and if she would consider it I'd strongly advise against it - though in the end, if she wanted to get it done, that's her decision.

8. Emt

Emt New Member

Thanks for the replies.:)

Some are positive and some are negative. With any surgical procedure, that's exactly the response I'd expect. I really do need to educate myself on the procedure and such though....so does anyone know of any forums or sites specifically dedicated to breast implants/augmentation?

Thanks!!

-Emt

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.