Breakfast

Discussion in 'Erotic Literature' started by Splendid_Thoughts, Dec 15, 2011.

1. Splendid_Thoughts

Gold Member

I awake to feel your hand running softly up and down my back. I moan softly and roll onto my back to see you laying on your side and watching me. The room is still dark...but not so dark that I cannot see you. You lean over and kiss each of my eyelids. I wrap my arms around your neck and pull you close to me. I kiss you deeply and passionately as your hands cup my breasts, feeling their fullness. As we kiss, I feel your hardness pressing against my thigh, throbbing to attention. I whisper in your ear "Make love to me baby".

My nipples grew hard as your soft lips leave a trail of searing hot kisses down my neck before you take my earlobe between your teeth and giving it a gentle tug. You continue your kisses down my body. You linger at each nipple, taking each one onto your mouth and sucking on them firmly causing me to gasp with pleasure as jolts of excitement run through my body. I can feel my pussy getting wet already. Down, down, kiss, kiss, slowly getting closer to my now very wet pussy.

You run one finger over so gently over my swollen pussy lips and I moan with pleasure. Ever so gently your finger parts my lips and you feel how wet you have made me. You trace the shape of my inner lips from my sexy little ring down to my warm wet opening. I am so wet your finger slips into me so easily...first one...then 2...then 3 fingers deep in me. You lean down and take my ring between your teeth and tug on it firmly. I can feel your hot breath on my wetness. You take my clit in your mouth and suck it nice and deep while you slip a 4th finger in my now very wet pussy. It feels so good. You can feel my pussy stretching to take your fingers.

I ask you to kiss me and I can taste myself of your lips. I pull away and lock your gaze with mine. "I want you inside me baby...now". You slowly slide your fingers out of me and replace them with your now throbbing hard cock. I lift my knees so I can feel you slide really deep into me. I take your face in my hands and kiss you deeply while we rock together in a steady rythmn. You pull me close as the tempo builds and you can feel my hard nipples pressed against your chest.

I run my hands down your back and grasp your buttocks in my hands, pushing you deeper into me, urging you on as I am getting closer to coming. I kiss you deeply and beg you to make me cum. The tempo increases along with the moans eminating from my throat as I am climaxing. "Oh yes !! I am coming...cum with me..." I rock with you as I feel your orgasm pulse through your body and I feel your hot cum fill my pussy as you cum with me.

You collapse into my arms and we lay there in silence except for the sounds of our rapid breathing. Slowly our breathing returns to normal. Lifting your head off my shoulder, you kiss me deeply..."Thank you".

You roll off me and as you get up off the bed, I gently slap your ass and tell you to put the kettle on.

I'll be there in a minute.

2. boobjob

Verified Gold Member

That was sweet. Really turned me on. Thanks.

3. lbushwalker

Gold Member

I was right there with you all the way.......thanks for the thrill!

4. somhairle

somhairle Well-Known Member

Very tender and erotic. Lovely.

5. 12barblues

Gold Member

very nice....i got a little tingley in my naughty no-no place.

6. Splendid_Thoughts

Gold Member

Based on actual events this one. Ahhh...the memories. :)