Brazilian waxing

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by Vanja, Dec 8, 2007.

1. Vanja

Vanja New Member

Ok ladies, I hope someone will share with me here. Pretty faking please with cheese on top?? (no pun intended) :nerv

I've always taken care of business myself but I want to try this at least once. But I'm scared to death of the pain. What do you suggest? Should I get screaming drunk before I go in? Should I demand an epidural AND get screaming drunk? How EXACTLY is it done? What if there are hairs growing in "weird" places... like not ONLY on the skin? Are they just plucked afterwards or what? How long does it last? Do you get "stingy" when the hairs start growing back?

:ugh

2. Puss_in_boots

Puss_in_boots Adminatrix
    Gold Member

I can think of at least one of our members - Naughty Knickers - who used to post quite often, but now not so much, who gets Brazilians done regularly. You could try using our search function to read past threads in which Brazilian Waxes are discusses, or you can look through Knickers' posts to see what she's written about them.

3. cbrmale

Gold Member

My wife gets brazilian waxes done and it seems to sting rather than be absolutely painful. She isn't plucked, the waxing removes all that needs to be removed. Because the hairs are removed rather than shaved, they don't grow back as thick or as coarse (and she's African, so her body hair is very coarse). After a few months she gets it done again, and over time her pubic hair growth has gotten thinner and thinner. She finds it much better than shaving or trimming: she used to have problems with shaving rashes and ingrown hairs.

4. Vanja

Vanja New Member

Thanks for you replies, both of you.

How long does she stay smooth? The whole few months or do they start growing right away?

I have been searching but haven't found answers to my questions as of yet. Still going though :)

5. cbrmale

Gold Member

She stays silky smooth for a couple of weeks before getting regrowth. The hair that grows is soft and smooth, not stubble like after shaving, and this hair is much nicer than normal pubic hair. Before getting re-waxed, there has to be some regrowth of hair.

6. sex_addict

sex_addict New Member

My gf gets it done, she says its painful but way better than than shaving and having ingrown hairs. Plus its smoother:)

7. bigmanwithpbgun

bigmanwithpbgun New Member

My gf also soes it. I like it better than having lots of hair in my face.

8. heelfetish

Gold Member

Not a woman, but I've had many many parts of my body waxed and have read many posts (Including NK's) on the subject. I wouldn't suggest being drunk, but taking a couple painkillers (such as Tylenol or Ibuprophen) beforehand can help dull any pain. I would NOT suggest trying it yourself, as both NK and I have had failed attempts, and it's MUCH worse. Bite the bullet and have it done by an experienced professional in a relaxing environment.

I can't imagine how painful underarm waxing would be though. The waxer I've been going to suggest shaving the underarm rather than waxing.

9. cbrmale

Gold Member

My wife gets her underarms waxed when she gets her brazilian, and it doesn't hurt her any more than the brazilian.

10. heelfetish

Gold Member

That's good to hear, cbrmale. :) Of course, not everyone is the same. As with all waxing, try a small spot first, and if the pain is too great you can always stop and move on to somewhere else. :)

11. Vanja

Vanja New Member

Ok. Just made an appointment :ugh

The girl told me that I'm the first woman who brings beer. Guys apparently tend to do that. But she said the same, one beer and 800 mg of ibuprophen does the trick :D

I'm scared!

12. heelfetish

Gold Member

Don't be scared. If she is anyways professional at all, she will ensure that you are relaxed and comfortable. Yes, waxing stings, but the pain is very temporary. You'll be fine. :)

I go to get my back waxed in 30 minutes! :)

13. Vanja

Vanja New Member

Thanks! :eek:

I'll be thinking of you... my deepest condolences btw :ugh

14. Vanja

Vanja New Member

I did it! And I was sober too! :D

Totally different than I thought and definitely not as painful as I thought either, even if I have coarce hairs. This was some kind of "chocolate" wax, that had oil in it. So this woman (who was really funny and nice and made me feel comfortable) put a LOT of it everywhere, let it cake up and then ripped the "cake" off. The oil protects the skin and makes the wax not stick to the skin... it just grabs the hairs. For some reason I always saw the little strips that they use when you have your legs waxed in my mind. But it was nothing like leg waxing.

After that first "cake" had been ripped off she let me see it and woooow this is unbelievably FUNNY to look at. You should just SEE that s**t! I was actually looking at a mold of my own pussy and clit in REVERSE and it had the hairs sticking out of it... the roots! :ugh

All in all a funny, mildly uncomfortable experience. Definitely doing this again :D

Oh yeah, she packed up one of the cakes and I'm looking at this "thing" right now hahaha

#14 Vanja, Dec 20, 2007
    Last edited: Dec 20, 2007
  15. hrd2fnd2

hrd2fnd2 New Member

good for you... my wife has had it done for years and would never think of going back to anything else.

16. xxLexi

xxLexi New Member

I've actually wanted to do this for a while.
    But the pain?
    Might give it a miss

17. doreigirl

doreigirl New Member

I have been getting brazilians for about three years (ever since I was able to afford it). I get them about every 6 weeks September - April. In the summer, I shave daily because I don't want any regrowth to show since I am in a swimsuit so much. In the winter, I only shave when I need to between waxings but not at all the week before I go in.

In three years, the amount of hair that grows back has been reduced by about 75%, maybe more. If I were rich would have it all lasered off.