brazilian wax?

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by HeartAryana, Mar 6, 2011.

1. HeartAryana

HeartAryana New Member

sooo, i have a bazilian wax scheduled for tomorrow. First one ever, i usually just shave. Sooo, how bad does it really hurt. I know its a little late to ask lol. Since i have to do it either way. Just would like to know if anyone here has had one and what are some couping methods.

2. nyxx

nyxx New Member

well, i've had chest wax before and that shit hurts. getting waxed down under, sorry but that seems like it would be pretty painful. just make sure you cleanse and keep it clean. i read a story where some woman did it but never washed up after and got infections. since you shave, i'm sure you do that anyway :p just think of how nice you'll look after, if will give you the motivation to take the second strip :)

3. CruelTease

Gold Member

It hurts yea. Just remember to exfoliate regularly. Try aloe vera to soothe it, too.

4. Flame

Flame New Member

This probably isn't what you want to hear, but yes, it does hurt. But it also depends on who is doing it. You won't be able to compare of course as it's the first time you're having it done, but if it hurts too much try and different place next time.

It is painful the first couple of times but the more often you have it done, the less it hurts and the results are well worth the pain. I find holding my breath as she rips the strip off helps, as well as tapping my fingers together (or any movement that makes my brain think of a sensation elsewhere in my body).

Hope it goes well!

5. Trond

Gold Member

6. nurseharley

Gold Member

7. Ready2Please

Gold Member

:lol I admit I was afaird to watch it. But that was funny.

8. bikersurgeon

bikersurgeon New Member

I second the post on meticulous after wax care....staph abcesses, cellulitis, and even fatal necrotizing fasciitis have been reported (although unusual if cared for properly)