[Ask a Girl] Bras

Discussion in 'Ask a Guy/Girl' started by johnnyangel694u, Jul 2, 2014.

1. johnnyangel694u

Gold Member

I don't think I ever saw this being asked. What do bras mean to you? Necessary evils? Fashion statement? How do you shop for them? Whatever is on sale? Nothing but the best?

lustydesire likes this.
  2. Rosa_g

to be honest they are all the above.... now shoes are a different matter all together there items to be worshiped lol :eek:

3. Married M Nh

Gold Member

I haven't seen a bra in any of Rosa_g's pics

phish likes this.
  4. lovefun

Verified Gold Member

I wear it but I hate them, prefer to be braless

phish, ilkley and johnnyangel694u like this.
  5. MelissaHeartsU

Like Rosa said, all of the above!

When I'm just hanging out around the house sometimes I don't wear a bra, so it can be kind of annoying to put one on if I go out. But, on the other hand, it's fun buying cute/sexy bras that aren't just the standard white/black. I guess I have a love/hate relationship with bras :)

6. in_heat

Gold Member

I always wear a bra. It is a necessary evil against sagging.
    Fashion statement? ...indubitably!:)
    I come across bra's I fancy while passing shoppe's and boutique display windows.
    The ones I like are usually never on sale.
    Yup! ...nothing but the best 'in appearance' in my eyes. :)

johnnyangel694u likes this.
  7. Meee

Gold Member

I'm more comfortable in a bra, until I take it off and realize what a relief it is. Taking off a bra is an erotic experience for me.

I usually match my bras to my clothes. Fashionable clothes get fashionable bras, casual clothes get basic bras. This is so everything will look right as the boyfriend is taking my clothes off.

The boyfriend likes to see me in simple bras because they make me look innocent. He likes to see me in fancy bras because they make me look slutty. He likes to see me in any bra because he likes to watch me take it off.

danrb007, luvbug, lbushwalker and 7 others like this.
  8. BlueCollar

Gold Member

That was an awesome answer Meee :).

lbushwalker likes this.
  9. JonJo

Gold Member

Bras the source of many memories:
    Do you guys remember the sense of achievement when you mastered the 'art' of undoing them 'one-handed'?
    Do you remember the disappointment when you/she removed hers and her shape suddenly changed?
    Do you remember the first time you saw a glistening white one against a tanned body?
    Do you remember the time you first saw one with perspiration stains at the sides? (sorry, it happens).
    Do you remember seeing your first animal print one and thinking is this a Tarzan picture?
    Do you remember realizing she might be telling of the animal side of her character.

Bras on the young - unneeded.
    Bras on the 'more mature' - the 'devil's tools' to mislead the unwary.
    :):):):):):):):):):)

I loved Meee's post - perfect!

10. CaramelLady

Fashion statement and necessity. I love pretty bras and I like to match them with my panties and the outfit I am wearing.

11. Meee

Gold Member

I was quite self-conscious about that the first time I took my bra off for the boyfriend. The trick I used was to take it off in a way that gave my breasts a bounce. That seemed to be enough to distract him from any change in shape.

luvbug, JonJo, lbushwalker and 6 others like this.
  12. MelissaHeartsU

Brilliant! :D

luvbug and JonJo like this.
  13. bettyisback

I'm a biggun, or so I'm told :p , so comfort and fit are the two most important criteria for me. I'm pretty active so my bras also have to pass the "don't fall out when I lean forward" test. When I find the perfect bra, I buy a few because I'm the kiss of death and it will be discontinued within days. True stories, all of 'em.

14. ilkley

Gotta love that!!!

lovefun likes this.
  15. lovefun

Verified Gold Member

Very comfortable now, laid on the sofa completely topless, bra discarded

ilkley, JonJo and johnnyangel694u like this.
  16. Lizzie73

Verified Gold Member

I love love lingerie, and like to dress up in sexy bras.
    I like them to match panties/outfit as well.

But, I honestly prefer the unlined bras/bralettes--lacy--with no padding.

I have smaller breasts (b cups) and have come to like them as I have gotten a little older. I prefer my breasts to have a natural look in tops/dresses, so I never ever wear a push up bra.

I have also recently started to enjoy letting my nipples be evident with the lighter bras...

danrb007, John W and johnnyangel694u like this.
  17. Ra1nb0wUnderwear

Gold Member

To me, they are an absolute necessity as far as functioning in daily life. They hold everything in place.

I'd say the majority of my bras are 'cute' rather than 'sexy', because it's hard to find bras that I'd find sexy in the size I'd need. They're also expensive, and I only know of one style of bra made by one brand that fits me well (plunge by Cacique made by Lane Bryant) and does its job... So that type of bra is the only kind I own.

I only buy them when they're buy 2 get 2 because otherwise they're normally $40 a piece.

luvbug and johnnyangel694u like this.
  18. sparklez

sparklez Member

um, bra's remind me of boobs. I might shop for them when they are on a woman already and that's a good excuse to get it off, thanks for the idea!

luvbug likes this.
  19. sandwich

Gold Member

I'm on record in a few threads as being a bra hater. I couldn't even begin to tell you how much I hate them. They are ridiculous (to me), and I don't bother wearing them when I am not at work, so I let the D cups fly free and do what they want in my free time.

Since I 'have' to wear them for work, I go for as much comfort as possible, so if a bra is padded or otherwise has a lot of structure, it's not for me. I do find color and pattern to be pretty intoxicating, so I tend to wear a pink bra and pink panties if I am wearing pink (which I do quite often). I do this with the other colors as well. When I shop I find that I am attracted to super silky fabrics as well as lace and velvet, so I don't do 'ordinary' bras.

johnnyangel694u likes this.
  20. 10_3XL

Verified Gold Member

This post just reminded me of a bit from my (work in progress) standup routine:
    I knew that I was a true American man when my girlfriend hauled me bra shopping and I realized that my bra size is bigger than hers. I would need a bigger bra with bigger cups and so forth than a woman - all to contain, support, and augment my 'tits of easy living...'
    Since that moment I have done a few things. I invested in many rolls of duct tape which I use to strap these knockers down. I started exercising more. I also filled out applications at Twin Peaks, Hooters, and Tilted Kilt.

(Thank you, thank you! I'll be here all week. Try the special - I hear it's divine!)

luvbug likes this.