[Ask a Girl] Bra straps

Discussion in 'Ask a Guy/Girl' started by OverSinged, Apr 20, 2012.

1. OverSinged

Gold Member

Something I just remembered randomly thinking, a few days ago as it happens, is do women notice it when their bra straps fall of their shoulders? I know I'll see it on occasion, and the women in question is generally wearing a tank top and the strap slides off to the side, sometimes they'll fix it, sometimes they don't.

2. BigTitLover

Gold Member

The ones I have noticed doing that are the ones that didn't have much to hold up to begin with.

3. Berend

Berend New Member

I find it aggravating when a strap falls off and pull it back up. Sometimes it just keeps falling and I just say eff it and let it hang down until I can get somewhere to actually fix it right.

4. thunderseed

Gold Member

Yeah it's annoying as fuck!!!! But it's an easy fix. Tighten the shoulder straps.

And it isn't about "not having much to hold it up with" o_0. Some women just have little shoulders. This even happens to women with Double D's. It's because lots of bras you buy are adjusted in factory/store to have EXTRA LONG shoulder straps that don't fit on any woman's shoulders, and you are supposed to adjust it to fit properly once you buy it. Or over time the bra strap loosens up and slides down to make it long again. They are annoying.
    I was lazy lots of times and forgot to adjust the shoulder straps so they kept falling down. I eventually get to it though.

But even if it's snug, and you are doing sports its still really fucking annoying because the straps fall down. Which is another reason why they make sports bras I guess.

Straps are annoying. Even if you have huge tits, straps don't always like to stay in place. Even if it's really tight, they are annoying.

5. MILF_Rider

MILF_Rider Member

Bra straps and tank top straps are slightly different stories. I will point out that there was kind of a time in the '80's when I believe the fallen off strap was kind of a fad or something. Blame Flashdance I guess.

At any rate, the design intent of bras is actually that the strap isn't intended to provide support - the bra should function without tension on the shoulder strap.

6. Dragon_Fire

Gold Member

I have narrow shoulders and my straps always fall down sometimes even when they are short enough to cut into my shoulders.

On camisole type tops, I move the straps over towards the centre of my back to lessen this problem.

7. OverSinged

Gold Member

okay, thanks for the replies.

Oh, and Hus, I meant I usually only see this "problem" when the lady in question is wearing tank tops, not about the tank top straps falling off to the side.

8. MILF_Rider

MILF_Rider Member

9. wendyss

wendyss New Member

I have narrow shoulders and my straps always fall down sometimes even when they are short enough to cut into my shoulders.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

#9 wendyss, Jun 15, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 15, 2012