Boys, do you enjoy foreplay?

Discussion in 'Sexual Foreplay and Techniques' started by Mystic, May 16, 2006.

1. Mystic

Mystic New Member

Stemming from my other thread....

Guys, do you enjoy foreplay as much as your female counterpart? What parts do you enjoy the most? Or would you rather just get off and be done with it?

2. Thorn

Gold Member

I do enjoy foreplay a lot. Sometimes I will keep up the foreplay even after I know Rose is all worked up and ready for some hot lovin'. I'll keep it up just to tease a little. She just gets hotter and hotter the longer I keep it up. Makes for some good hard sex after that! :brow Then other times I want to get right down to the fucking. Depends on the mood and the situation I reckon. But foreplay is of utmost importance in a long term relationship. Almost 3 decades for us, and the sex is the best now than ever. It wasn't always the best. It had to be revived a couple times in the past but we talk it over and work on it as we need too.

3. Master9804

Gold Member

Hell yesssssss. I Know I do. Kissing and snuggling and playing and Teasing. He'll yeah it,s awesome.

4. Tommyhot

Tommyhot Member

I LOVE foreplay! Rubbing ,licking,kissing holding! Hell yeah!

Tom

5. Brad

Brad New Member

Hi Mystic

Generally both my partner and I love foreplay.

But not always, sometimes the burning desire results in a race to get down to it urgently :)

What parts do we enjoy most?

It has to be sensuous french kissing for me and her. Combined with the lovely look in one's eyes when so relaxed and intimate.

And for me, second to that, is intimate caressing of her pussy region. Once I feel her becoming wet, it is such a massive turn on for me. It blows my mind totally in anticipation of the best bits to cum (pardon the pun) :eyes

6. eandvk

eandvk Member

Oh yes.I enjoy every aspect of foreplay,from holding, caressing, kissing, pressing ourselves against one another, massaging her all over to make her more relaxed....I like taking my time.

7. igor

Gold Member

Foreplay is great! Getting there is half the fun, or more, since it often lasts longer than actual intercourse. I love the fondling, licking, kissing, sucking.............

8. Joe

Joe
    Gold Member

I think I'm probably the one who enjoys it the most in our relationship, unless you include oral sex as foreplay. If so, then it's probably her that enjoys it the most, since I give but don't get head. :(

9. Mystic

Mystic New Member

I only include oral sex as foreplay if it's just playing. I like to tease and be teased. But if you are giving a BJ just to get off, then yes I agree, it's sex.

10. etexboy38

etexboy38 New Member

foreplay

Ditto on this, Couldn't say it better myself. Sometimes we just want to have sex and we may do oral on each other and have a good ol hot time. But many men don't love enough. I know that I do as far as she is concerned. I love to see her face within enjoyment and her eyes in the back of her head enjoying my toying with her. Sometimes I tell her naughty stories and above all, she loves that, so much so, she goes off before we ever entertain the sex part. Still she is beautiful while I am speaking with her. Thanks for listening. jw

11. Thorn

Gold Member

In our case, when I give her oral it is sex because she always climaxes from it. It's her desired way to get off 4 out of 5 times that we make love. I like it because after she orgasms from oral she is wetter than WET, hotter than HOT and I get to do it any way I choose while she is telling me what a great lover I am. :bow

12. phantom76

phantom76 New Member

Funny I didn't used to enjoy foreplay at all it was more of a get it in and get it over with sort of thing, but now I like it alot.. Course now that my wife and I don't seem to be having sex anymore that doesn't really matter:yell

13. Rose

Rose Resident Sexy Grandma
    Gold Member

??
    You are 18 years old, and you and your wife are already having sexual activity problems? :whoa

14. phantom76

phantom76 New Member

No kidding, every time she so much as looks at me these days she's shitting on me for something.. Tried talking to her about it and she just shrugs it off as work related tiredness yet she can stay up till after midnight watching a movie last night

15. Howie_t

Howie_t New Member

I love foreplay ALOT now,at first I could stand anyone touching me all over,especially touching my anus and going down on me.I have also have problems doing things do women,before I got where I am 2 years ago.Now since I have dealt with all of what had to deal with and been taught that it's ok.Now I can enjoy it.I enjoy doing foreplay on women MORE than them doing it on me and sometimes more than having intercourse,especially when I am going down on her and seeing how much pleasure they are getting out of what I am doing to them.It's just something about a woman's sex scent and taste that drives me wild for more.;)

16. LEO1869

LEO1869 New Member

Very Much

I Love Foreplay Because Its Something That Gets Ur Motors Lubed Up And You Get To Explore Ur Nasty Thoughts

17. Puss_in_boots

Puss_in_boots Adminatrix
    Gold Member

A message from your friendly-neighborhood Grammar Dominatrix:

You really don't need to capitalize each word. It causes the reader to shout the words in his or her head, which gets a trifle annoying after a while.

Do please refrain from using incorrect grammar in this forum.

Thank you, carry on.

18. Krof

Krof New Member

When I see that I read it as "I-- Love-- Foreplay-- Because-- It's-- Something...", get the point? It's like your starting a new sentence with every word

19. AnonymousOne

Gold Member

Grammar nazi .... :dgrin soooo if I dangle my preposition ... do i get punished? :brow

20. Rose

Rose Resident Sexy Grandma
    Gold Member

:tsktsk
    There will be NO dangling of anyone's prepositions in this part of the forum. You must go to the Adult Media section for that sort of antic!