Boyfriend wants me to talk dirty about my panties?

Discussion in 'Sexual Fetishes and Fantasies' started by Alexia29, Nov 28, 2015.

1. Alexia29

Alexia29 New Member

My boyfriend has a huuuuuuuge worn panties fetish. He loves to be handcuffed on the bed while I tease him with my usually skimpy panties I just removed (he loves skimpy ones) then eventually covering his face with them which he goes crazy for. He has hinted before that he wants a sort of "commentary" about my panties when I am examining them myself in front of him talking about how he is going to clean them with his tongue and specifically talks about how I need to be specific about the gussett parts and what each part was close to before (my anatomy) using sexy sounding terms saying what part of my genitals was against it etc etc but I am not sure what to say exactly as this is all too strange to me. Anyone have any idea's of some dialogue I can use here? its just wierd to me but I know many men have weird fantasies but if it makes him happy then its fine with me.

G987, Redline1 and Focker like this.
  2. Focker

Gold Member

Not sure I can help with dialogue, but I can certainly relate to his fetish. Many times I have fucked my wife while holding her worn panties in my hand and sniffing and sucking them. The smell of pussy, ass and pee are such a fucking turn on. She loves for me to do this in front of her, and tells me stuff like, "yea baby sniff my cunt and ass", "you like that dirty smell don't you?" And fuck YES, I love it. We really don't talk too much while we fuck, but she sometimes lets out some naughty suggestions. Just go with it and say what ever comes to mind. I'm sure you will be hot and horny, and say something that he will enjoy. Just be glad he enjoys your scents. Because trust me, it's the smell that turns him on, it's a normal pheromone response.

3. Redline1

Gold Member

I think you could have a lot of fun with this..... You'll have to tap into your dominant side if you have one. Or role play to help get your mind into the fetish.... There is a ton of info on the web about all sorts of fetishes... You could also do a search for stories of what he is asking you to do. I'm sure there are some out there. That can help you with your dialogue.... You can really tease the fuck out of him... Have fun with it!!!!

4. LongwoodU

Gold Member

I love worn panties too! Just tell him that you have been thinking about him all day and wanted them nice and wet for him that night. Tell how good the soft fabric feels pressed tight against your pussy all day and how youve been rubbing it agaist your pussy to get them ready for him. That would drive me wild!

5. whybother

Gold Member

Try variations along these lines:
    (starting with panties on;
    MMMmm, I love to see you there waiting for me. Ive been thinking about your cock all day. It made me so fucking wet to think about you today. My pussy was so warm and full thinking about you. I could feel it getting wet, so wet that I was worried people would see. My panties were soaked. Can you see how soaked they are/ Look at that spot that big wet spot. My lips are so swollen for you, that the wet panties are stuck inside me do you see the camel toe? Let me pull it out. Let me slide my panties off. Oh yeah, now my pussy can breathe. oh my god it feels so good. Do you want to see how wet I was? look at these panties. They are soaked. (put them to your face) Oh, they smell. I can smell my juices. Those are your juices. I am wet for you. I want your cock. my pussy was so wet that these panties are dripping. It like I came already. Can you smell them? do you want to taste. Breathe it in. Bite them. can you taste me? Can you taste how hot I am for you? do you want to taste some more? How about I rub them on your cock? would you like that? Look your cock is wet with precum. Let me wipe it clean with my panties. Now our juices are mixed just the way I want them to mix when you cum inside me. will you taste my pussy after you cum? mmm smell them now with both of us on them.

Just keep repeating anfd he will go crazy.

6. awsumcpl.01

Gold Member

that drove my husband wild...

jbyrd and LongwoodU like this.
  7. whybother

Gold Member

8. awsumcpl.01

Gold Member

Also I send me pic of wet panty

LongwoodU and G987 like this.
  9. LongwoodU

Gold Member

OHHHHH YES! That would definitely drive me CRAZY!

10. HotForHoney

Gold Member

Why do you keep posting your pic?

11. HotForHoney

Gold Member

I'm just glad you posted something without w pic.

Why do you have such low self esteem?

12. HotForHoney

Gold Member

Maybe bc she didn't belong on the same tree as them!