boyfriend wants anal..how to go about this?

Discussion in 'Sexual Foreplay and Techniques' started by deeluv, Oct 19, 2011.

1. deeluv

deeluv New Member

to be honest im kinda scared;; ive attempted anal before and it never happend..the guy hurt me(never went in though);; so i never wanted to do it again..but since its been a while & now ina new relationship, HE has been mentioning it to me & im fine with it, ijust want to know the preperations for this lol...'cuz lemme tell u, it fkn hurt the last time i tried.. lol

ply likes this.
  2. Ready2Please

Gold Member

Try using astro glide and maybe anal beads. Have him slowly go inside of you. When I first tried it it hurt like hell but that is only because the guy rammed himself in me. OW Fuck!! lol

Now I love anal more so then the regular way (missionary).

ply likes this.
  3. Ready2Please

Gold Member

Btw welcome to the forum!

4. Paula

Gold Member

first time it did hurt and the second time too but the [EVIL]pleasure [/EVIL]

ply likes this.
  5. FelixN

FelixN New Member

There are many guides online about experimenting with anal, those might help. Just remember to keep it slow, and use lube.

6. RideNaked2

Gold Member

Welcome to SF:)

7. misssunshine760

misssunshine760 New Member

lol just use plenty of lube, relax, and take it slow. my best advice for a newbie:) lol youll get used to it after awhile and then eventually start enjoying it.

ply likes this.
  8. hubbywubby

hubbywubby New Member

good luck. My first time was with a girl a long time ago. She was very hot. She told me she was not a virgin but he ass was. So I had my work cut out for me. I'm not big I'm about 7 inches but I'm wide. Especially at the base of my penis. So i was nice about it. I use Vaseline. First I make sure she was really turned on with regular sex. I made sure we had a good time. Them I put some Vaseline on my middle finger and I went down on her. I like her lips and started down low and licked both sides. Then i started working on her clit. I started spelling the alphabet on her clit and while i did this I started to slid my finger on her ass and then slowly enter her ass with my finger. I could tell she liked it. I slid it in and out real slow. Then I turned her over and very slowly slid just the tip of my cock in her. I left it there while I could feel her stretch. Then I went in slowly about another inch. Once she was ready i slid it in and I did not go all the way because my base Is a little think. So i start to fuck her s and she seemed good. Then I started playing with her clit and that was it. I went gentle and to tell you the truth I think if I didn't I would have came to fast anyway. She said she loved it. It was important to me because I was her first at least in her ass. So she may remember that. I'm not sure. I know everyone remembers there first sex but not sure about anal. I would like to think so because she gave it up to make. I thought that was cool. We did it many more times and she never complained. However the next few times she took charge and did it a little different and harder. I was good with that..

9. ply

ply
    Gold Member

I've said it before and I'll say it again. Coconut oil

10. Nstyboi88

Nstyboi88 New Member

Ya i did it with my gurl you wanna do alot of 4play and just lube it up alot especialy him but id use fingers and slowly build up to it use 1 then 2 fingers again its all about patience and 4 play tell him not to rush it and if he does stick a dildo in his ass and see how he likes it lol.

11. Atlantico

Atlantico New Member

vaseline no, because it will destroy the condom

12. 6stringking

6stringking Member

anal plug toys

13. lippon

lippon New Member

for me just the thought of putting my dick there grosses me out. It feels like I am getting into a shitty situation.

14. smithjojo

smithjojo New Member

Hello guys.....
    Thanks for sharing such a wonderful experience.

15. Twizted

Twizted New Member

simply put if he wants it he has to prepare you for play...rimming and all...if hes still in, enjoy and relax once it feels good.. its game on

16. CouplesCorner

CouplesCorner New Member

When my wife and I first tried anal, she said on a scale of 1 to 10 it hurt like a 26. I felt so bad. I don't ever want her to do anything that she thinks is unconformable or that hurts her. But now, it still hurts her, but I don't pressure her into it and she say's its gone down to a 6. She even has dates on our calender for when SHE want's to do it every 6 weeks.

So my advice is:
    - Make sure your are "clean". My wife and I start out using an enema.
    - Make sure to use lots of lube: Astroglide is your friend.
    - Take a deep breath and relax. Nothing is ever going to feel good if you are nervous. Just try and relax your ass muscles to the best of your abilities.
    - Start with something small. Fingers, toys, if you wanna get kinky use tampon applicators or qtips. As you start out small and you don't feel any pain, work up to something bigger in size, a thumb or his penis depending on how big it is.
    - STOP if you feel ANY pain. When you do something like this, pain mean your damaging tissue. (unless of course you like pain when your doing sexual stuff, if that's the case, more power to you)
    - Make sure he uses a condom. You can still get STD's.
    - Be safe, respectful (this one is for him), and make sure communication is clear.

Have fun, enjoy, and hope this helps. And remember, if you don't want to do it, DON'T EVER let him pressure you into it!

17. cowboyup

cowboyup Member

seriously you have to relax, use good lube, and have him use a finger first and slowly, and slowly working to 2 fingers, or if you have some anal beads are great and inexpensive to buy so pick some up for like 12 bucks

18. summa

summa New Member

I think the biggest thing is the fear of it hurting, you have to really want it to happen to get past the first shock of it going in there. you need to be totally relaxed as well then you wont have any problems, but definitely need an enema and lube before hand.

ply likes this.
  19. mu23_hot

mu23_hot New Member

yeah first precuation is cleaniliness...use enema and lots of good water type jelly..start from fingering and reach ur orgasm..its awesome to have anal sex..great grip and muscles when it back hurts on pubic area and when ball beat up the pussy..gret fun and great pleasure..even i like to fuck while smelling panties..i like panty smell and pussy licking lots of time i fuck panties only when i alone..gret fun and great smell of pussiessssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss

20. Alwayslearningsex

Gold Member

Welcome to the new girl.
    I have never done anal but I expect it's like first time intercourse or after a long period without. Expect pain but if your guy is nice with you he will take his time and be gentle with you. Yes for the lube.
    One idea is to start with something small at first and later on his penis.