boyfriend want anal sex

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by jess09, Dec 4, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jess09

jess09 Banned

Does anal sex stretch you rectum for good. I've seen girls after having anal sex, they had sort of a loose rectum or something like that. And does it hurt ? A penis, that's kinda big to go in your butt no ?? Does it feel great ??

I guess I want your point of view on that. My boyfriend asked me if I wanted to try it and I just don't know yet.

2. schwa'd

schwa'd New Member

it hurts a lot at first because the spinchters (the one on the outside and the ones on the inside) kinda spasm because it's supposed to be an exit only. once it relaxes, the pain goes away and it feels phenomenal. but, if you don't really want to do it then you wont ever adequately relax enough to enjoy it. and it doesn't stretch for good. although there are people (one guy on here in particular, with his wife) who do it on a regular basis (like 5x/wk) and i have been wondering myself if there are any permanent effects.

3. jess09

jess09 Banned

If my boyfriend is kinda big, does that hurt more ?

4. schwa'd

schwa'd New Member

takes a lot of preparation. fingering and lube to get it relaxed, and then just take it slow. plus, i always enjoy it more after i've came from vaginal sex, because then i'm primed and not left wanting for anything (like the vaginal O). also, if i've already gotten off during sex, the next ones just keep on coming. so if i get off vaginally and then have anal sex i'm most likely going to get off that way too as opposed to just feeling good.

5. Fungirl

Fungirl New Member

IF your bf is real big then itll hurt way more at first but then it should feel real good after a minute or two of doing it.

6. luvmywifesass

luvmywifesass New Member

My wife and I have been having anal sex about five times a week for about 13 years. She's as tight as she was the first time, she's just leaned to control her muscles back there better. If you stretch your leg muscles every day before jogging, it's not as if they stay stretched out.

How come no one ever asks, "If I let a really big turd, will my asshole stretch out?"

7. judgefudge

judgefudge New Member

I didn't need to hear that...:lol

8. Caitlain

Caitlain Banned

You've seen girls with loose rectums? WTF are you looking at other people's rectums for? lol

The anus is a muscle - the more you use it, the stronger it will get, not looser.

The key to ensuring anal doesn't hurt it so prepare for it before you try to stick a huge cock in it. If you prepare for it correctly, go slow, and use lots of lube, I can almost assure you that it won't hurt. You can find out how to prep for it here:

http://www.caitlainscorner.com/content/view/312/70/1/1/

9. heelfetish

Gold Member

Everyone here got it right. Relaxation, preparation, co-operation, and lube, lube lube are very important! Start slow. No need to take him in your ass the first time. Start with fingers or small anal toys. Work your way up gradually.

The Ultimate Guide to Anal Sex for Women is a great resource, both the book and the movie. As well as a slew of great resources on the web, like the link already posted.

Relax and enjoy yourself and your body! :sf

10. foxy

foxy New Member

Yup - its one of the greatest parts of my sex life now and its just a little uncomfortable the first time, but as they all said above, time, patience, start small and lubricate well and all is good....makes for very interesting orgasms too. About 23 years on and I dont have a loose one either = )

11. heelfetish

Gold Member

Yeah, that loose anus question is a puzzler. I've been into anal for over 15 years, and I'm still very very tight, and take some warm-up before being able to slip anything of size into my ass.

12. jess09

jess09 Banned

Well, I haven't done it yet with my boyfriend, I'm still a little scared of it...

13. heelfetish

Gold Member

Take your time, Jess. There is no rush. :) Have you decided that this is something you want to try? Or are you only considering it to please your BF?

Anal sex, provided it's done properly, is safe from a medical perspective. You just need to know if it's something that you want to try. As we said, no need to go full-bore the first time out. If you want to try it, start small and work from there.

We'll be here for you should you need any advice or help. :)

14. extacy

extacy New Member

i tried to stick something up my anal but it didn't work out. it fit and all but it wouldn't go all the way. it hurt. i never did it again.

15. jess09

jess09 Banned

And if I ever want to try it one day, can we only do it doggy-style or what ? I know my boyfriend knows all of that but I just don't want to sound like a jerk you know.

16. grmmontero

grmmontero New Member

you need to be very lubricated with special oil. But once you try it, you have to experiment double penetration with a dildo and your partner from behind. That's the best for both of you.
    At first it's a bit uncomfortable because it feels weird, but once you reach an orgasm, it becomes a habit

17. jess09

jess09 Banned

Why a dildo in my vagina ?

18. Clark

Clark Member

I find the concept of anal sex unappealing. IMHO The ass is for shitting and farting. I don't like the idea of sticking my dick in her fart-hole with the possibility of pulling it out to discover that I have some of her shit on my dick.

19. heelfetish

Gold Member

She doesn't have to do anything. I think she can decide for herself what's best for her. :)

Jess, many different positions are comfortable. As a newbie to anal, the doggie position does work well. But spooning or cowgirl works just as well. Actually, you might find being on top allows YOU to control the penetration and the pace.

There is no need for a dildo in your vagina or to go for DP right away. But many women (should I say most?) also like some vaginal or clitoral stimulation during anal sex. A small vibe, bullet, etc on your clit can keep you warmed up and will help you relax, and ultimately orgasm. Once you feel more comfortable with it, you can move up to trying a vibe or dildo in the vagina at the same time as a dick in your ass, but that is totally up to you. :)

And that's your choice and opinion. Many of us have looked beyond the common misconceptions and assumptions and enjoy it very much. But you are free to set your own boundaries.

20. sexj2

sexj2 New Member

for the first year of being with my girl she didnt think much about anal and didnt really want to try it. Later we played around with toys back there and now she wants me to fuck her ass all the time. Even more than I want to LOL.. A vibe in the front while the guy in the rear is the ultimate for both. At less it is for me!!! Man I want some NOW!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.