Boyfriend doesnt cum!

Discussion in 'Sex and Relationships' started by Aroura, Jan 22, 2009.

1. Aroura

Aroura New Member

My boyfriend and I have been together for two months now. We have amazing sex, but i cant seem to make him come:( I am getting to the point where i dont feel like sex anymore because i cant satisfy him. He sure looks satisfied. But why the fuck doesnt he come!! I think that maybe he doesnt have enough stamina or he masturbates too much?

2. HardRocker

Gold Member

Lack of stamina would mean he goes limp before you're finished having sex; so that would not exactly be amazing. Too much masturbation has been known to cause some men to have trouble having an orgasm. Also, some men who orgasm normally in a woman's vagina can't seem to cum during a blowjob. Can you give us more details? Otherwise guessing is the best we have to offer.

3. cbrmale

Gold Member

Most men masturbate too hard, which desensitises their penis. Even worse if you have sex with condoms, because they take away a lot of the sensation of sex as well. Advise him to stop the masturbation, or if he does to just stroke and rub himself very, very lightly with lots of lube. Try to imitate the gentle caress of a vagina when self-pleasuring. That should help.

The other thing is that there could be some mental blockages and he's not letting himself go 100% and not being in the moment. Forget everything but what is happening here and now, because making love is the most beautiful thing in the world.

4. HardRocker

Gold Member

No vagina has a grip like a guy's right hand... thankfully.

5. saraseasprite

saraseasprite New Member

Let him get himself really close before you finish him off.

6. ninja08hippie

ninja08hippie Official SF Hugger
    Gold Member

are you his first? it could be psychological. If he looks satisfied then he is. As said above, it could be his lack of stamina, get him to go running.

7. igor

Gold Member

It could be a version of performance anxiety. Perhaps he is afraid of getting you pregnant (that's one scenario).