Bought strapon for woman to do me...

Discussion in 'Sexual Fetishes and Fantasies' started by xman2007, Nov 6, 2010.

1. xman2007

xman2007 New Member

So I was dating a woman last year and although she was not my regular type, and I wasn't "that" attracted to her, she had a fantastic body and needless to say the sex was fantastic (completely shocked me as she was a real quiet type)

So after a few weeks she asked me if she could slip a finger into my ass while she gave me a blowjob, now unbeknown to her I had for a long time been into anal masterbation (although straight) and really liked the feeling so I let her.... she loved it and the week or 2 following we decided to get a butt plug :lol again she loved using it on me almost as much as I enjoyed it, it just made her honry as hell being in control.

Well needless to say we split up not long after mainly because although the sex was fantastic, normal everyday life was a bit awkward as she was so quiet and I didnt really feel it was going anywhere.

So 1 year later out of the blue she emails me and we got talking again, it wasn't too long before we were talking about sex as we both had the best sex with each other than we have had with other people (weird?)

This time being as we know each other intimately it was easy to get back onto the subject of the fingers and butt plugs and before I knew it we were talking about strap ons and the thought of it makes both of us extremley horny, so suffice to say I have ordered one and next week after a glass or 2 of wine to relax us both we are going to give it a go, for both of us the wait is immense (like a kid at christmas) and she is so turned on by banging the arse off me its unreal :eek

So list your strap on experiences if you like, for/against?? lets hear it.

By the way if you are lucky, I may even pdate you next week to give you the lowdown on how it goes :D

2. assfingers

assfingers New Member

Been there, done that, LOVE it and so does she!!

3. Rozenkavalier

Rozenkavalier New Member

Do you anticipate masterpating during anal penetration to acheive Orgasm or do you expect to acheive it through anal penetration alone