Bottomed out

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by p115, Jun 9, 2007.

1. p115

p115 New Member

Have you had someone in you that bottomed you out? How long was he? What did it feel like? some one told me this happened and it hurt for a couple days after. Was woundering how common this is to happen.

2. minxy3

minxy3 Banned

"bottomed you out " im not familiar with this term can you explain what u mean please :) hehe sorry for soundin dumb :)

3. Rose

Rose Resident Sexy Grandma
    Gold Member

Oh damn! I know!

When the cock is so strongly pumped against the `cervix that, even though during SEX it's is great, for the next few days, you feel sharp pains and stomach contractions that almost make you double over!! :whoa
    As far as the SEX part, just make sure she is real loose and worked up.... after that, it may hurt initially, but (in my humble opinion) a little pain is kind of a turn on... and the residual pain of the next few days just reminds her of the wonderful evening you had... :)

4. Fungirl

Fungirl New Member

yeah it doesnt really feel bad. I know a guy that used to go to school with me that is really big. I dont know how big but he told me it was 9 inches but I swear it looked bigger. anyways when we did it if he stuck it all the way in me I could tell it wouldnt go no farther in me. It didnt really feel that good but it was hot how I was all the way filled up.

5. Nettle

Nettle Member

I am small and tight, I made love with a bloke who said he was around 7 1/2 long, he was kinda thin too, in doggy it got rather uncomfortable.

6. Homeless

Homeless New Member

I have to be careful with my wife because I am long enough (8") to hit her cervix. I hate when it happens because I feel so bad and can tell that it hurts her...

7. Barbwire

Gold Member

Oh god, I just LOVE the aftershocks of being fucked hard and deep! The pain is soooo arousing to me. The ache of a hard fucked pussy is incredible, I haven't felt it in a very long time, but I hope to again some day.

8. Lovingblowjobs

Lovingblowjobs New Member

yes I have hurt a few women also. So I usually stop because I can tell its hurting them. So rather then stop having sex I grab some oil and have her relax on the bed so I can massage her body. Usually relaxes the women if there going through to much pain

9. Joe

Joe
    Gold Member

I have to be a little careful not to "bottom out" with my wife in certain positions, like cowboy, spooning, or missionary if I lift her legs up high. I had the same problem with my late wife. Both said it hurts. Funny thing is, when I told my current wife that I had that problem with my late wife, she said there must have been something wrong with her because it shouldn't happen. Now she's a believer. My penis measures slightly longer than average -- around 6.5 to 6.75 inches.

10. Kronnie

Kronnie Banned

CL ....come to France now .... :p

I wont go into my size, but with doggy style sex i have to be careful at times...but like Rose said make sure the female is drenchingly wet and soaked , and utterly aoused, that way pain dosent feel anywhere near as bad...
    Ive pounded into one female ( lots of times ) but that was only because she totaly loved me doing that...but ended up breaking her four poster bed..... rought penitrating sex can be out of this world for both partners ( but only if the female enjoys that a heck of a lot)

11. Barbwire

Gold Member

Kronnie, if I came to France, I'd only be pleasing one man. On the other hand, if YOU came to America, countless ladies would be pleased, oh so very pleased. So, no, I won't come to France, you must come to America. :D

12. SexyCaramel

SexyCaramel New Member

I have been bottomed out a few times..My first boyfriend measured hard at 11'...and that is the god's honest truth! I let him put it all in a few times and trust I was crying the next day. :(

13. bighiker2003

bighiker2003 Banned

Love this reply.
    You all know by now that I'm 9" and have never
    thought twice about putting it all the way in
    and as hard as I wish.
    So far I have never had a complaint.
    And CL pretty much said how I feel.
    If a Woman's pussy is tight and I get sore the
    next day, then i can honestly say that
    "That was a pretty good piece of ass I had last night."
    So I will live with a sore cock for a good piece
    of pussy, Hopefully Women feel the same.

Hiker

14. blueyedcouple

blueyedcouple New Member

I think he's talkin about takin it in the ass.Sorry I can't help ya there.

15. luvmywifesass

luvmywifesass New Member

I used to bottom out (no pun intended) in my wife when we had vaginal sex. I've never had that problem with anal sex, though.

16. gixxer750

gixxer750 New Member

I've had that problem with a few lady's before... They said it was pretty uncomfortable. Especially doggy.

17. flyer2

flyer2 New Member

I've done it with my partner a couple of times and I always feel bad. It just happens when we are going at it so fast I don't really think about it I just want every inch of me in her.

18. Tanya

Tanya New Member

I once went out with a guy who was 10 inches when erect.
    No way could I take all his cock, and doggy my favourite position hurt if he thrust hard.
    In the end I always took control by making love cowgirl style so that I could control how deep he penetrated me.
    He told me that some previous partners had been able to take all his length, and others like me hadn't. The biggest shock if he was telling the truth was that one of his past lovers had been able to swallow all his length down her throat when blowing him.
    The most I can comfortably manage when having sex is 7.5 inches, I know this from my toy collection, most of my vibro's are 10 inches and the last 2.5 won't go in.

19. peta pumkin

peta pumkin New Member

I've tried those long'uns. No measurements taken but in my opinion when you are "bottomed out" you really are bottomed out and painfully uncomfortable. Further ramming, pushing or thrusting and again for me it is not possible to take it all. Nothing to do with lubrication, I have gallons of that it is just the physical thing. Give me the thick, streatching ones anytime in preference. They can happily bang against my Clit rather than the "half-way in Johnies".

20. scorpio_nymph

scorpio_nymph New Member

oh god, just thinking about it makes me clench up between my legs and grit my teeth in pain. in my opinion, fast, furious, hard fucking is the only way to do it, and i love big old dicks, but when they're too long they really can hurt. i mean i've had abdominal pain that lasted like 3 days.
    i dunno, it depends on how much i liked the guy that did it that decides whether or not the pain was worth it.