[Ask a Guy] Both: If you could make the opposite sex be the opposite sex for a day.....

Discussion in 'Ask a Guy/Girl' started by HotForHoney, Sep 24, 2013.

1. HotForHoney

Gold Member

Girls: if you could turn a guy be a girl for a day; what would you have them do?

Guys: if you could turn a girl into a guy for a day; what would you have them do?

2. Anotherday

Gold Member

See just how hard it can be to perform after too many drinks, so she understands the situation better the next time I want to cut myself off when we're out.

I dunno, tough question.

3. 1000stars

1000stars Active Member

I would have to say if I had a penis for a day, I would want to touch everything with it. I mean EVERYTHING!

4. surreal_thoughts

Gold Member

Get hit/kicked in the nuts...just so you know how that feels...

5. lbushwalker

Gold Member

Male ------> Female
    Be in Brook's threesome "What I like" girl picture; be fucked repeatedly lesbian style by each of them until I reverted to man then return the favour to all the conventional way ;)

#5 lbushwalker, Sep 24, 2013
    Last edited: Sep 24, 2013
  6. Meee

Gold Member

If I could turn the boyfriend into a girl for a day, I'd have him...I mean her...experience my vibrator.

7. sandwich

Gold Member

If I could turn my bf into a girl I would want him to experience the waves of the female orgasm as well as multiple orgasms. He doesn't get anything out of nipple stimulation, so I would want him to experience that the way I do. Then I suppose in the interest of developing empathy in our relationship, it might be good for him to experience a menstrual cramp for one minute just to give him a glimpse of what day number one of the female period can be like.

8. llepafils

llepafils Member

Well, if I could have a girl transform in a guy, as someone said, I'd have her/him experiment a hit in the balls, just for building empathy lol. Also going to a pub and trying to get a girl, just to check if it's harder for us... :p

On a more serious (and sexual!) line, I'd have him try an orgasm while prostate stimulated. If you have to try an orgasm, try the best ones :p And, why not, make that a blowjob.

9. AtkCCC

Gold Member

If by some magical way, wifey and I changed genders for a day...I suppose we would call in sick and fuck like rabbits.

10. Adventurer

Gold Member

It would be cool to somehow switch bodies with my wife and have sex. To experience what the other feels. It would probably help us to even better pleasure each other when we switched back to normal. Because we'd know what the other feels. That would be so cool.

11. alwaystry

Ooooh. Well I would have the woman deal with " less than convinient " erections or lack there of. Like said above stage fright or a few too many drinks..... or the erection in a classroom or workplace and you can't get up from your seat! And men.....well....deal with that monthly visitor...yeah its not hot but that's gotta be rough!

12. Plate

Plate Member

I would have her as a him experience the extreme pleasures that a woman can cause a man with her scents, looks, flavors and touches.