Boring sex with wife

Discussion in 'Sex and Relationships' started by mountainman, Jun 3, 2011.

1. mountainman

mountainman New Member

We have been married for 6 years. When we got togather we fucked all the time. We have played with others but she has always been hesitant and needed alcahol to do it. Usually I eat her out fuck her and we are done, Rarely does she go out of here way to please me. I am just about tired of waiting on her to get involved. Any suggestions?

2. nurseharley

Gold Member

maybe having a talk with her and expressing your feelings would do some good?

also, call me old fashioned but i don't believe she should be doing something if she needs alcohol to make her do it.

3. spankpaddler

spankpaddler Member

Ditto the alcohol part - have you asked WHY she feels the need to have alcohol before sex?

4. KagamiD

KagamiD New Member

I agree that you have to talk with her about this. Find out what would get her horny and what makes her want to fuck. Maybe she changed what she likes and now you're not hitting the mark. She may also have less interest in sex in general for whatever reason. Maybe she's stressing over something else that keeps her from enjoying it which would explain why she's a go when she's drunk (drinking = less thinking). Stress is a powerful thing and can lead to a lower sex drive. Nutshell is to talk it out.

5. nurseharley

Gold Member

he didnt say she ALWAYS drinks alcohol, only when they "play with others". which leads me to believe its not something she really wants to do, therefore she drinks to make it easier to get through

6. cbrmale

Gold Member

Possibly being dragged into playing with others has damaged her outlook on sex. I have had a few play with couple situations where he thought of it and she went along, only for the wives to really love and enjoy it in the biggest way. But it's not for all women, my wife for example, and I think we need to be aware of that.

Beyond that issue she sounds like my wife, and I do understand and sympathise. If I knew the answer I would say so, but I don't think there is one. In worst-case scenarios, while you get along well together, it might be an opportunity to re-assess the relationship. I negotiated a scenario of shared and separate sex lives, which has released a lot of pent-up frustration I can tell you. Trouble is that every time I have sex with a normal married women, it reminds me of what I'm missing.

7. MitchieG

MitchieG New Member

I think that sex is often a reflection of a relationship's health. If the sex is routine, then the love between you and her might be routine as well. You might need to take a break from work or the kids or whatever to be in touch with each other. I don't know half of anything really, but that's where I'd start.