[Mixed] Bored as batshit

Discussion in 'Adult Photos and Videos' started by Meow181, Jul 20, 2012.

1. Meow181

Meow181 Active Member

:f14
    Personally speaking as a Alpha Primal Kinkster, ( in other words eat u up and fuck u stupid if youre good enough which most - arent Im 49 and yet to be satisfied....oh Northside I think yr in my league .. Ikarumba bitch!!! bite me!!!!!) Im finding this forum as boring as batshit.....hence why Im a unpaid cam whore slut carnt...... fuckin on another site or 10 other than here ROFLMFAO ..... this is merely my pussy carnt forum for flattery to meet my alpha needs - nothing much happening here other than I wanna suck yr tits/nipple/ clit) oh wot eva... been there done that is that yr best??? LMFAO!!!!! .. my dog farks me better than that!!!) ...where are u Intimidator ( u are so hot) and awakened ( so jealous I wish I could join u!) .... . lets up the ante to draw in any and all .... Ive got the tits and carnt worth farkin....where is everyone else?????!!!!!! so lets play a game.... I ask all members new and old, male and female or gender confused ... lets bring in some erotica :cheer..... lets go Transition Vamp " I want yr love" and go the edge.....Im starting.... this is open to any and all... lets make them look weep and wish and meet my/your/our needs whateva they be ..... here I am.!!!!! ... btw can any one bite better than me??? oh I know Sluts is one hellva a deep throat... U go girlfriend and if ever I jump the fence u and i ... lol @ 12bb r there;) .... bring it on!!!!!! Love you Sluts.... 12BB u are one lucky fella... you're girl is gorgeous.. btw Ive been practicing ( on some plastic fantastic and up to 8 3/4 inches with no gag reflex -) phew I rock in my own mind !!!!!! ) .... so cum on kiddies... lets rock and make this forum worth a visit... ;) coz it aint worth it atm!!!! I cant even get my public album sorted for like 4+ months!!!!! Rob e must be so busy!!!!!

Oh and for Singed..... go Loyd - dirty version dedicated to my ex... oh my farkin god I cam to this as I finger fuck myself x4 plus toys on cam and all I have to do is lick my wet moist carnt farked wet fingers and they blow every single time.... Oh the power of a alpha primal lust carnt like myself .. LMFAO! eat my wet spot Bois if u can catch it!!!!!

#1 Meow181, Jul 20, 2012
    Last edited: Sep 15, 2012
  2. 12barblues

Gold Member

Wow, meow.....gotta love a woman that's so devoted to her craft...9" huh...( we'll round up ) ...would love to see that in action...how you doin with girth? Can I fantasize about you and slutty taking turns feeding each other my cock? Sliding it's full length down to my balls..? Hmmmmm......:D

3. Meow181

Meow181 Active Member

12 BB you know I love you sooooo muchhhhh but alas I cant even meet Sluts.. she is one amazing Woman and U are one lucky fella!!!!! Girth?? piece of piece its getting past the gag reflex thats the problem... lol must PM Sluts for expertise advice... on this one.. ;) Fantise all u like... does this mean yr coming to Australia...???? despite the "fuck me tear u apart alpha side that I am- btw Im getting off big time on ACDC ATM OMFG I think the green has alot to do with this atm!!!!! it is Friday night here ya know ;) ) .... - let there be rock phew!!!!! gota love them vibes Bitch!!!!!) But Ill have to be the sub on this one yr beautiful lady Sluts how can I ever even come into her leaugue ;) did u give her a fuck me hug from me to her?? come on u man whore fuck rod of mine... make her squel... oh.... btw....... weve gone who made who by ACDC .... atm phew!! rock my socks and tear me apart u hot fuck rod of mine ;) BITE ME!!!!!!!!!

4. 12barblues

Gold Member

She'll tell ya it's just practice practice practice.....when we met she couldn't get even half of me....seriously....I have a scar running down the side of me from one of her teeth while she was " learning" ....lol...she just told me when we met that she would learn to take the whole thing....I didn't think she would ever be able to do it honestly...I shouldn't have doubted her. That's one determined woman...lol....
    So stick with it girl....:D

5. Meow181

Meow181 Active Member

Babe Im practicing !!!!!! ... BIG TIME!!!! trust me .I DT my FB the other day........ but alas Im going the Animals One word and I know ST loves this song dont ya ST????

6. Meow181

Meow181 Active Member

Do u want me to go further 12 BB???? Lets go baby I dont care by same artist??? Ill cock tease u to the cows or "horses' cum home ;) Cum on my man whore make me squeal....

#6 Meow181, Jul 20, 2012
    Last edited: Jul 20, 2012
  7. Meow181

Meow181 Active Member

Bite me 12BB??? ;)

#7 Meow181, Jul 20, 2012
  8. Meow181

Meow181 Active Member

Well 12BB Ive tried to upload additionals to this pic but for reasons "unknown" cough cough splutter splutter... LMFAO!!!!! I cant.... c u "farkside" aka darkside as username XXXXX Pm me if want to know it LMFAO.. it seems mine is "blocked" oh my goodness do they work for cough cough splutter splutter?? LMFAO!!!! I love secret squirrel BS!!!!!

9. Super

Super New Member

:bsdm
    Get her Bb.

10. Splendid_Thoughts

Gold Member

If, by ST, you meant me...I'm not a big fan of the Animals...but that particular song is OK. :)

11. surreal_thoughts

Gold Member

Note to self...take a trip to Australia...women there seem to have high insane sex drive. Must give new meaning to going down under....

12. OverSinged

Gold Member

Not sure what the hell I just read... And now I'm confused on everything except the fact she's horny as hell and needs something some poor bastard can't give her.

Oh, and Loyd?

13. Super

Super New Member

X
    If I was there I would give it to her and boy would I ever give it all the way in her.

#13 Super, Jul 20, 2012
  14. CurvedUp

CurvedUp Member

I am thinking go Loyd was meant to be good Lord? Typo. Just me. But you are right.

#14 CurvedUp, Jul 20, 2012
  15. 12barblues

Gold Member

Meow speaks her own language....none of us is ever quite sure exactly what the hell she's talking about.....but I think verbal communication doesn't really matter much to our favorite lil' kinkster....her and slutty seem to understand ....they don't wanna talk they just wanna rip shit up.......lol....
    I'm just waiting for her to come to the states for a visit....

16. OverSinged

Gold Member

Lol, have fun Bar! She's way too much for me to handle XD

17. 12barblues

Gold Member

Mostly I just wanna get meow and slutty into a couple of fishnet bodysuits and let em have at each other.....first one to 20 orgasms , wins.....lol....

Oh, and if I happen to slip in there for a round or two.......well......

18. OverSinged

Gold Member

That's the way to think! Don't worry Bar, it doesn't cost that much for a round trip ;)