boobs

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by babyblue, Dec 15, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. babyblue

babyblue New Member

ok so im a 38F sometimes G and I was wondering if there was any way i can get guys to stop staring at my chest all the time!! i know its unlikly but any ideas would be greatly appreciated its getting demeaning

2. pirouette

Gold Member

If you find out let me know. :lol For me, an oversized sweatshirt is the only way to distract from the 36 D. :(

3. Jayce

Gold Member

I read somewhere that when men stare at breasts, it gives them a similar reaction to what they see when they're in the gym working out. So think of it this way, when an old fat man looks at your breasts, you're slowly helping him back to his once-thin self.

4. Joe

Joe
    Gold Member

I'd better start paying more attention to breasts! :D

5. Bluesy

Gold Member

Well, he can get his cardio the old-fashioned way, because I'm not about to become a volunteer physical trainer :p

Whoa! I'm not sure it's possible, but you could always sorta scrunch down so you're directly in his line of vision and stare into his eyes with thinly veiled contempt, and I think he'll get the point. I don't have quite the same problem as you, but with 34D boobies, it does happen. There are a lot of tactless morons out there, so I feel for you.

6. babyblue

babyblue New Member

i unfortunatly cant scrunch out of the way lol im only 5' 4"

7. Joe

Joe
    Gold Member

Obviously wearing loose-fitting dark clothing will help, but you probably do that already.

8. sexual Trex

sexual Trex New Member

i wear tight pants sometimes... idk i find it kinda flattering when i catch a girl staring at my bulge

as for getting someone to stop staring at your breasts... next time you catch someone tell them something like 'oh i didnt know you liked girls with hairy chests' lol id sure as hell stop staring

9. Clark

Clark Member

I just don't understand you women.

Your big boobs are a powerful weapon. How easy it would be for you to use them to your advantage. Yet all you want to do is hide them?

10. heelfetish

Gold Member

Men are very visual creatures. It is in our nature to want to look. And for that I sincerely apologize. I know I've been guilty of the odd stare or quick glance at a beautiful woman at the mall, etc.

And you're probably right. What I don't get is someone that puts their chest on display in tight, revealing shirts, yet is disgusted when they get the odd glance from the opposite sex. If you don't want to be looked at like a piece of meat, don't put your body in the display cabinet. :)

While funny, a girl should not have to resort to putting herself down just to turn a slobbering man off.

Not everyone wants to be stared at, drooled over, and hit on everywhere they go. Yes, they can be an advantage over the weak-minded, but many women (thankfully) are above that.

11. Bluesy

Gold Member

Believe it or not, many of us prefer to be treated like human beings and not sex objects to be slavered over. Go figure ;)

I glance at good-looking guys (and sometimes my gaze lingers a bit, but only if I'm positive that they're unaware), but glancing at body parts while chatting someone up, and staring, regardless of the circumstances, is a definite no-no.

12. Bella

Gold Member

Let me know if you figure out a way!
    At least, for the office anyway!! :lol
    ~Bella

13. Master9804

Gold Member

I don,t think u can avoid someone staring unless u turn the other way. I wouldn,t let it bug ya. I know I,ve been guilty of staring in the past. But I try to make it a sweet gesture.

14. Bev

Bev New Member

Hehe, baby, I'm not sure there is! :lol
    I'm 38DD and guys still stare.

15. Puss_in_boots

Puss_in_boots Adminatrix
    Gold Member

I'm only a B cup but even that is larger than average over in Japan. When I worked there sometimes I'd hear the students call me opai sensei, which means teacher with breasts. :lol

16. Kronnie

Kronnie Banned

For a funny way you could always get a t-shirt with this printed on it lol

[​IMG] that should avert their unwanted eyes

17. Kronnie

Kronnie Banned

A, SLAPPED
    B, TOLD TO SLING YOUR HOOK
    C, WALKING AWAY WITH VERY BUSIED BALLS AND EGO

That is what i would be expecting if i was to just look at a females breasts whilst chatting to her...

Breasts are great fun to hold kiss lick suckle and play with........( this is usualy acceptable after you have taken the time to know her and get to like and fancy her for herself and not just oggling her breasts.

18. babyblue

babyblue New Member

lol Well im no longer that size lol im now a 40H so its impossible ive just learned to accept it and hell if you got it flaunt it!

19. Kronnie

Kronnie Banned

exactly hun......
    and the guys that only look at your breasts are the ones to keep back from, the ones that look into your eyes and at you are the good ones :)

Mind you sometimes being a guy can get females looking down at the midsection hehehe ( not that i mind lmao )

20. Rose

Rose Resident Sexy Grandma
    Gold Member

:eyes - Then there's the other side of the spectrum...

I've been known to be laying on my back in bed, and Thorn reaches over to put his arm around me... and they flatten out so much in that position that he thinks he's rubbing my back! :yell

The only suggestion I might have is to try one of those sports bras. They kind of remove any 'definition', and squish them in toward your ribcage.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.