Boobs!!

Discussion in 'Sexual Foreplay and Techniques' started by Miki, Jul 4, 2006.

1. Miki

Miki Banned

Okay, now that I've gotten your attention. Sex in the long run is really great, isn't it? It's not as overrated or bad as the media usually displays it. I want my first time to be special and it's YOUR job, dudes, to make me into... err... something. I want to be ready and educated; so great ones :bow please help me in learning. Pleasure is a very COMPLEX thing. How do I give it? How do I RECEIVE?
    1. How would you blow a person? Like, no teeth. No hands?
    2. What position is best for starters? Missionary?
    3. The kama sutra IS a good place to start, right?
    4. Is lubricant good for the first time.. and what kind?
    5. What's a gal gotta do in foreplay?!
    6. When it's over... what then? :uhh:

:bow hail sexualforums!

2. bluenavigator

bluenavigator New Member

I am not sure what kind of person you are. In each post that you had posted so far, it sounds like that you might try to seduce someone... trying to make everything perfect for the first time. Well, hate to disappoint you. That is all fantasy. There is nothing wrong with having a great perfect fantasy.

I have a question to ask. Are you that desperate to get laid? If so, you will need help on this. Something like this has no quick fix or answer at all. These stuff takes time.

I don't like to dim the flame down really quick. Just give you advices and take them in considerations serious. Why I am tell you this, I am recovering suicidal, regardless that it happened more than 20 years ago. These are signs that you are not happy with the life that you are leading. I did try my best to get a girl and laid. Of course, I failed numerous times. Failures weren't accepted at all in first place. I learned the hard way. Just be happy with what you are and learn to accept yourself. The most thing to do - do you love yourself? If not, that is the first step to admit that something's wrong and get some help.

I had a friend that I knew from childhood in Alaska. Just sheer luck, I finally met her in college in New York. She have this problem as she tried her best to make everything perfect. She ran for pageant. She was worked up over this as she got many things done as expected. Prefect lips, prefect dress, prefect swimsuit, prefect drama. It was an osbession for her. She expected to be crowned. She got 1st Runner Up but she considered that a failure. It went down really fast. Things didn't go as she expected. She hanged herself in her apartment on college campus, leaving only mother and sister in her family. I know that it was saddest story that I ever heard in my life. I am not going into specific details because I knew her.

Wise words of mine: take your time, don't rush into anything at all. Things will fall into places when you don't expect it at all.

3. lbushwalker

Gold Member

Singular male ethos,

Find em'
    Fuck em'
    Foget em'

Got it yet?

Confession...... never could!

Miki you rock babe!
    :dance :dance :dance :dance

4. Rose

Rose Resident Sexy Grandma
    Gold Member

*making lighthearted observation* : I can't believe Loveitrough hasn't posted in a thread titled "BOOBS"!

5. Krof

Krof New Member

I'm quite offended by the fact that you posted "BOOBS!!!" just to get our attention. You are a sexist pig that are mean to all of us and makes us do things we don't want to admit to ourselves that we do! *cries*

j/k

1. No teeth, ever. Use hands a lot, if you whack fast between the blowing it'll increase the pleasure for the man a lot.
    2. Missionary, Cowgirl, Doggy style are all easy and fun
    3. Don't get too advanced before you gotten used to it. You might miss out on the fun of simply finding things out.
    4. Probably, I wouldn't know.
    5. Kiss, touch, stroke, lick. Also a personal favorite of mine is when the lady is stimulating herself, that gets me going and probably a lot of guys out there too ;)
    6. Take of the condom and wipe yourself, because both of your natural fluids turns sticky and icky after awhile.

6. Krof

Krof New Member

Just because someone really wants to get laid doesn't mean that person is depressed, does it? Or did I completely misread your post? Either way, I just want to emphasize that a teenager that wants to get laid is a NORMAL teenager.

7. Shellen77

Shellen77 New Member

What I think he was trying to say was that with all of the hype she is putting on sex, she may get disappointed. It's not going to be like what she's describing & he is warning her of that disappointment. He just hates to see that it may turn into an obsession & which can lead to depression. We all hate to think of someone taking their own life, but it happens & obsessions with being perfect is a logical reason.

IMO, all of her posts are odd. If one was so eager to learn & try to perfect any of this jargon, why isn't she out there trying? No matter how shy & or secluded one maybe, this stuff is moot if you don't give yourself the opportunities to try them. AND...trying them on your "bodyguard" who is NOT single is repulsive & one day you will regret that.

/off my soap box...

8. pirouette

Gold Member

Should we worry about loveit at this point.......? Perhaps the title needs to be "titties". :lol

9. AnonymousOne

Gold Member

Yeah, Fantasies rarely ever come true. That's why I have goals. A fantasy is something you sigh over, a goal is something you fight tooth-and-nail to get. Honestly, Miki, i just decided that if I find someone, I find someone, I'm not terribly proactive in the field anymore. As appealing as a serious relationship and lots of sex is ... It might not happen for a while.

I suppose I'm saying that to force something like sex, especially in the context you have talked about before (aka Mr. Bodyguard) could be completely disatrous.
    Wow this is turning into a long post. Bushwalker is COMPLETELY right ... At an all-male college I see this shit non-fucking-stop. And it makes me sick. It's all about a quick, fun, fuck and consequenses be damned.

Miki, just ... be careful of what you think you want, I recommend some quiet reflection on your course of action, it might hurt you in a whole lot more ways than you think.

And with that Ma Damoiselle, Good luck (You're gonna need it.)

10. blue

blue New Member

Yeah, time to wake up from the fantasy and live life.

11. loveitrough

Gold Member

Boobs, I love tittees,
    Warm them up , Tease them , Fuck them until they scream , try every postion warm them up again repeat the process until they are completely satisfied clean up the mess cuddle have a sandwich , start all over with some good old oral perfer 69, talk dirty fuck some more , take a shower go have a romantic dinner

12. Joe

Joe
    Gold Member

Well geeze, don't stop there! What about after the romatic dinner? :brow

13. loveitrough

Gold Member

Oh ya sex in the car or in the woods against a tree;)

14. Miki

Miki Banned

Reading your posts, I find that loveitrough did NOT make a post called boobs!? Surprising... And I'm not depressed, nor trying to be perfect. I'm like all normal people who search for reassurance and answers and advice by asking questions. I'm in no hurry to get my panties off, just looking to be prepared when I am. And Ken is GOING to wait. :)

15. bluenavigator

bluenavigator New Member

Why do I get the feeling that Miki is doing survey/research for some kind of study like psychology? I don't like the feeling of being under "microscope."

16. blue

blue New Member

Hahah...could be, bluenavigator...to see what kind of sex freaks we are. :p

17. daveos

daveos New Member

hello,

I don't recommend lubricant for your first time, i mean its hot and everything but after sex you'll feel all sticky and stuff. For your first time, it should be slow and meaningful.