[Ask a Guy] Boobs

Discussion in 'Ask a Guy/Girl' started by AndSoItWasWritten, Jan 26, 2011.

1. AndSoItWasWritten

AndSoItWasWritten New Member

Small ones or big ones?

(I want a breast reduction so I need to know, for real, how important is breast size)

2. sinner

sinner New Member

I say its more important how you feel about them than how anyone else feels.

3. AndSoItWasWritten

That's a cop out answer!! ^_^

If your wife suddenly went from a 38 DD to a B cup, before you met her, would you be disappointed?

4. CruelTease

Gold Member

It's not a cop out answer, forget about what other people think, it's your body. You want a breast reduction, if you're sure about it, go for it. Any man who loves you would surelystill love you if your boobs were smaller.

Breast size isn't that important, big boobs can be great or look awful, as can smaller boobs average sized boobs...

5. Jakeyboi

Jakeyboi New Member

Big all the way :)

6. andretti

andretti New Member

You'll get a lot of different opinions in a place like this...

That said, I prefer natural ones. For me, size is incidental. I've been enamored with large ones, small ones, perky ones, saggy ones, dark ones, tanned ones... you get the idea.

As for the surgery, I can't advise you there - that's your call. However, if you're wondering about how the "other side" sees things, I've given you my opinion.

7. awakened

awakened New Member

From my personal experience, the men close to me have been positive about my smaller boobs. Of course my husband says he misses my huge jugs sometimes but the way I feel about myself and being physically comfortable is more important than the big boobs.
    I am so happy with my decision. i can now wear sexy clothes and lingerie that was never a possibility, which inturn is a major positive for him, (except in the wallet). The pain was nothing, really. Check out my progress photos, but they are a bit graphic. Pm me with any questions or ask here, I am not shy

8. GreyGoose

Gold Member

I like proportionate ones, as long as they are a mouthfull. Why do you want a reduction? Back pain? Looks? What size would yu be going from? What size would they be after?

9. Beach

Beach New Member

Anything in the "normal" range of size would be fine for me personally. If there were in anomalies or something was disproportionate and the augmentation would help correct that, then I would be more excited about that.
    Do what you want to make "you" happy !

10. Bretright

Bretright New Member

my wife had a lift which amounted to cup size reduction but now they are much higher than before. She says she would do it again if it ever becomes necessary. I am very pleased with the results but it is not for everyone.

11. redlacesexblog

redlacesexblog New Member

i have very large natural breasts. many men love them. but i've had men who prefer small breasts for whom mine did nothing. there are also men not really into boobs that much at all. they prefer the rear, legs, etc. do what's best for you.

12. Northside

Gold Member

It's the total package that is important. Big boobs look great on girls with the frame to match. A skinny chick with a small butt and huge knockers can look out of proportion. That said, I'd feel terrible if my woman was uncomfortable, and felt she need a breast reduction, but kept them large just for me.

13. Silverback

Silverback Member

I like small, but like people have said it's your body, you do what makes you happy. I think what's important as far as other people are concerned is that they want to see you happy.

14. backcheck64

Gold Member

I like them proportional to the womans body. If she has a pettie frame, thin, athletic, smaller is fine. I've seen women with small frames with HUGE DD fake boobs and it looks rediculous. They shouldn't be so large they cause back pain or get stuck in the steering wheel of the car.

15. NewGuy85

NewGuy85 Active Member

Its not important. Most of us will probably say natrual when it comes to being bigger. We would rather just see natural smaller ones.

But if you want or need a reduction, go ahead. My stepmom had one because she was huge and had back problems. People here have to and they can give advice.

But you shouldnt have to make them smaller for someone else. To me the same rule as getting bigger applies to getting smaller.

16. HardRocker

Gold Member

I like them either proportional to her body size or smaller. I've had girlfriends with all sizes of natural boobs, but I really get turned on by smaller ones. I'd say B and maybe C would fall right in line with my preferences. No problem with A cups either. Just no silicon stiffies.

17. sinner

sinner New Member

No not at all. My relationship with my wife is based on much more than that. If my wife was troubled physicaly or emotionally by her boob size I would encourage her to change things because I love her and her happiness is my greatest desire.

18. nyxx

nyxx New Member

depends on the guy you meet i think. me, i love a ladys legs, so her breast size never really catches my attention. trust me, when you're with a guy you'll know what he likes.
    side note, my friend had hers reduced because of back problems.

19. AndSoItWasWritten

Wow, guys (and girls) Thank you for your views. I really appreciate it. I'm pretty athletic (horses and kickboxing and kayaking) so I do look ridiculous being topheavy. I wear two bras when I run ( one for support, the other to keep em in). I have been looking into it since I was 13 when a very snotty girl made a pretty nasty comment about them. I want to look natural, because honestly they don't. I want to go rockclimbing this summer and that would be pretty hard if I can barely lift myself ^_^ anyway, I do appreciate everyone's thoughts and opinions.

20. CruelTease

Gold Member

I know how you feel sweetheart. I'm 5'1 with (natural) 34F boobs, short, slender and out of proportion. I've thought about a breast reduction in the past but decided against it. You need to do what is right for you, no one else has to carry them around.

xx