boobs!

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by mcbean, Jan 29, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mcbean

mcbean New Member

this is a question to the women out their as a guy i dont own a set of tits but i was wondering what is like having them during the course of a day do they get in the way do they accidently press things and knock stuff over or do you not notice them at all

2. kbate

kbate New Member

Do you stay up nights thinking about this sort of thing? Well, probably you do, so I'll answer truthfully, withoug sarcasm, wit or humour.

Every Day I wake up, I take a shower and I feel my boobs. I look at them in the mirror, I rub them with soap, and play with them.

I get dressed, sometimes I wear something to display them a little more, and sometimes a little less. I rarely think about my body during the day, unless I am trying to use it for some purpose.

Boobs do not get in the way, (at least not tiny thing like I have.) They do not press things, or knock stuff around. All they do is draw the eyes of males downward from my eyes.

3. Antinomy

Antinomy New Member

They are wonderfully distracting, and sometimes we just can't help it.

4. blade

blade New Member

i think it does depend what size u are and activity u do... i am fairly large and play rugby and use to play lacrosse..jog regularly so i would say they annoy me most often, especially since now its been brought to my attention i should invest in a durable sports bra....

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.