Boobs and Sensitivity

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by pbs, Jun 5, 2011.

1. pbs

pbs
    Gold Member

On another thread I was surprised to hear that some women do not enjoy having their boobs "loved" for a number of reasons. I'd be interested to hear comments on whether guys or gals find boobs to be an area of pleasure for her, and if not, why not.

I'm faced with a wife's boobs that are insensitive, and am trying to determine if attempting to cultivate pleasure for her with them is a feasible goal.

2. Trond

Gold Member

This is one of the most variable features I have experienced in women. Some can't stand any touching. Sometimes because it tickles, other times because it hurts a bit (unless you are very careful). Others looove having their boobs sucked and even played with quite roughly. I have known at least one woman who almost demanded that I suck on them. :) I think this is unlikely to change much, unless any lack of interest is due to hormonal changes or things like that.

3. awakened

awakened New Member

Does your wife have larger breasts? i know when mine were huge, they had no sensation or pleasure really. Now that I have much smaller boobs(reduction)38 D they became much more sensitive, was a lovely surprise. Several months later, i have my nipples pierced and they are even more sensitive. I absolutly love when my boobs and nipples are played with !!!!

4. pbs

pbs
    Gold Member

Her boobs are not large, they would just fill an A cup, but she never wears a bra. I call them "perky" and her nipples get hard when I caress and kiss them. This physiological response is not accompanied by pleasure for her, and I think she may be resisting because of my "enthusiasm" for them in the past, kind of a conditioned negative response I think. Everywhere else, touch is fine, and gives her good feelings - it's just the boobs.