[Ask a Guy] Boob jobs

Discussion in 'Ask a Guy/Girl' started by xeniadraven, Feb 11, 2012.

1. xeniadraven

Gold Member

After the small breast thread, it got me wondering what your opinions are on breast implants.

I have considered for some time now going up at least 2 cup sizes, for my own benefit (as weight loss and children have left me with less than i started with!) but never got to a point where i'm 100% about going for it.

My OH just says the usual "i love you how you are", but then i also know he probably wouldn't complain if i had a pair of footballs stuck on my chest either lol (soccer balls to the US members).

What do you guys think of them then?

XD xx

2. LordOfChaos

LordOfChaos Member

I don't have a problem with them if they look in proportion, or if it's due to a female losing one through illness - but im not a fan of it just being because the person wants them bigger for the sake of it. If your OH says he likes you the way you are, he's telling the truth. Only do it for the right reasons. And be careful if you do, what with all the media coverage of those that have gone wrong.x

3. Trond

Gold Member

I don't like implants at all. I completely understand if a woman has lost her breasts to cancer, otherwise I would almost always say "not a good idea". The reasons are simple:

Fake boobs rarely look natural or go well with the woman's body.
    Also: They never feel real to the touch. It always feels like there is a foreign object under the skin, which is of course exactly what implants are.

Small breasts are fine. I know of several extremely attractive women with small breasts.

4. LordOfChaos

LordOfChaos Member

Or perfectly proportioned breasts, not necessarily small.

5. CosmicEye

Gold Member

nah, especially not 2 sizes up. Alot of guys find it a turn off if they dont feel or look natural

6. wetness1

Gold Member

I prefer natural, in a lot of cases (not all) the implants just don't look right...

7. Wildwoman59

Wildwoman59 New Member

I have relatively small breasts but am not interested in any type of breast augmentation (boob job). I do have a close friend who hated her breasts because they were different sizes. She also had a couple kids and and afterwards her breasts had some shrinkage and were not as full as they were when she was younger. I think the decision to have a boob is an individual decision. I do think this decision should only be made after research on the different procedures, research on plastic surgeons you are considering and a lot of thinking. It is major surgery. Most surgeons have a "before and after" photo album and the names and phone numbers of former clients you can call and talk to. Her implants are saline and although she did go up do a 36D from a 36B, her breasts are proportionate with her body and look natural. I'm not sure how they feel... lol

8. Wildwoman59

Wildwoman59 New Member

Opppps! Just saw this question was for guys....

9. MILF_Rider

MILF_Rider Member

Okay, so I'm happily married for over 10 years, and my wife is the size she was when I met her after our 2 kids. After we met, she got breast implants. She's always been in good shape, and she has her complaints but to me she looks as good now as she did when we met, the one difference to me is that her hair is long now.

It was her decision that she wanted to get breast implants, as far as size before she wore a 36B bra size and after implants that's what she started with, although I've found that 34C seems to fit her better..

At the time, you could get saline implants but silicone filled implants were actually back in the clinical trial stage of FDA approval - and as such, she could've gotten silicone and we had the chance to feel both options, but she chose saline. Silicone felt softer. Her specific words to her cosmetic surgeon was she wanted a full D cup.

I liked her fine the way she was before and the way she is now, but honestly seeing her with big tits really made me hard.

There were drawbacks, before implants she liked having her tits played with so much she could orgasm from it (although it's possible that may have been exagerated for my benefit), afterwards she didn't feel as much and became sore more easily. After the implants, she's gotten back some more feeling but not like before.

The saline implants being more rigid, they don't move as much as a same sized natural breast. She found padded bras uncomfortable, and in terms of trying to bring breasts together no bra really could do that. The spacing and firmness wasn't conducive to titty fucking.

She said that after 10 years with them, she didn't really care for the kind of attention she got because of them.

What had happenned was that 1 of them started leaking and drained. She had the other one drained so it wasn't mismatched. She was considering having them replaced, at first she wasn't sure which way to go. I encouraged her to just stay with having them out, and that's the way she decided in the end.

In the end I'd say that the advantages are strictly visual. Silicone might be better in other respects, but I don't have the experience with it to say first-hand.

10. 12barblues

Gold Member

prefer things natural...but thats me...ultimately whatever makes the woman feel good is more important than what i like or dont like...

in other words , if she likes em, then i'm happy...

11. HardRocker

Gold Member

I have to agree. Other than to re-proportion a damaged breast, I like the naturals best regardless of the size. My wife is 36B and very tall, which I think looks great. She's lucky not to have the sag that many women her age get. Hers still look shapely like a young woman's. If a woman had droopy unshapely breasts of that same size, I wouldn't be opposed to a lift to make them fit my hardwired idea of cute and perky, but not to make them larger.

12. 12barblues

Gold Member

i would even go so far as to say that i like that sag youre talking about...that natural sag of a large breast is very womanly if u ask me..

13. HardRocker

Gold Member

Yeah, I was thinking severe sag, like the old Playboy cartoons featuring the naked granny trying to seduce someone.

14. 12barblues

Gold Member

ow!!! my eyes, my eyes.....:rofl

15. somhairle

somhairle Well-Known Member

Think this is a difficult one for us guys to answer. There is a clear answer that can be given as to whether or not we individually like/prefer augmented breast. But the real issue is for the woman herself. If she is not happy with her shape and the surgery would make her happy and more comfortable or sexy around her partner, then I imagine the answer would be 'have the surgery'.

If it is simply a matter of appearance, then women are all different. Their breasts probably more than any other sexually interesting part of them. They (breats) become part of their character and the character is what is important.

I now think of women and breasts differently. A younger woman with perfect breasts, skin etc is very attractive. An older woman who has developed through time is often much more exciting and far more relaxed about her sexuality. That for me is very stimulating.

So, no yes/no answer on that one..............in fact a bit of a bloody ramble from me (as usual..........:eek )

16. xeniadraven

Gold Member

Think i'm gonna keep hold of my own for now and see where gravity leads me lol. I guess not everyman wants the blowup doll look then!

I have lots of clever bras that give me the boost i want anyway. Cheaper and safer than surgery i guess!! xx

17. LordOfChaos

LordOfChaos Member

That's great news! Natural wins everytime.

Xxx

18. wetness1

Gold Member

Good idea, there is always a certain risk with surgery too.
    Think yours look great anyway!

19. xeniadraven

Gold Member

:D

20. somhairle

somhairle Well-Known Member

Good decision..........:)