[Ask a Guy] Boner at the drop of a hat.

Discussion in 'Ask a Guy/Girl' started by Skeptix, May 2, 2011.

1. Skeptix

Skeptix New Member

I get erections pretty easy. It's one reason I hold back from letting others see me naked in a non-sexual setting (locker rooms and the like). If I am aware that others can see my dick, that is usually enough to get one started. Often it has nothing to do with sexual arousal, but instead seems to be some sort of reaction to being observed and my being self-conscious about my nudity. Quite often it even happens when I'm anything BUT turned on...in situations where sex is so far from my mind. It's sort of frustrating because I don't want it to read to anyone who sees my cock like I'm horny, but if I saw another guy getting one I would assume he was a bit of a horn-dog.

Is this an issue with any other guys around here?

2. Dino

Dino Member

I have this very same issue! It's a nightmare!

I too decided to shy away from locker rooms or gym showers. I don't have any self esteem issues about being naked, but I will get a raging boner (or half-mast at the very least) whenever nakedness arises, on my part or anyone else.

3. giggyman69

giggyman69 New Member

Yes, I have the same problem also that is why I like to wear long baggy shirts and not so tight pants.

4. Slevinish

Slevinish New Member

every time me and my girl make out I get a raging hard on. its uneasy for me... but she thinks its cute.

5. igor

Gold Member

Nothing abnormal about that.

6. nyxx

nyxx New Member

soon it will go away and not happen anymore, then you'll wish you had it again, lol.

really, i don't think anyone is going to say anything in the locker room. i don't think other guys look at cocks while they are in there. anyway, if they do, they'll just say something in there mind. who cares? people see you walking on the street and they'll think things about, see you on a bus and think things... just live your life man.

7. bigballs

bigballs Member

That's better than the alternative of not being able to get it up at all...