bondage

Discussion in 'Sexual Fetishes and Fantasies' started by phoenix_cullen, Mar 17, 2010.

1. phoenix_cullen

phoenix_cullen New Member

I honestly don't know what to do anymore. I have been having sex for a couple of years now and recently I have been asking my bf to tie me up in a simple bondage way. At first he didn't seem to mind and now he says he doesn't like doing it often when we rarely do it to begin with. I feel like I am freak and there is something wrong with me what should I do? Should I forget what makes me happy and do just what make him happy? Should I try and reason with him and figure out a solution? :cry:rose

Phoenix.

2. eyesmet89

eyesmet89 New Member

I answered the other thread where you posted this, but wanted to add--of course you're not a freak! First of all, if it's fun and no one gets hurt--enjoy yourself! There islittle pleasure enough in this world. Bondage is pretty mainstream.
    If he made you feel like a freak--that's uncool, and you should call him on it.

3. Northside

Gold Member

We all have our limits, things that we are just not comfortable doing. We need to respect our partners limits. If this is really a deal breaker to you tell him! You have a right to get what you need from the relationship and he has a right to his limits. Talk it out and I'll bet you can find common ground. If you can't, maybe he's not the one for you.

4. lbushwalker

Gold Member

Dear PC,
    It is my belief than "bondage" is very symbolic in the need to demonstrate to your partner that you fully trust them and happy to be giving in to their control.
    Most my life I had though this type of sex as rather kinky but then I fell for someone that I would do anything for and then there was an overriding need to communicate that which manifested in me to want to do as you suggest and it felt such a release to be giving in totally to someone else whilst most of my regular existence (work etc) is controlling people.
    In a way it was a way of balancing thing and I enjoyed that experience thoroughly.
    Maybe if you put it that way to your SO and he might understand better.

5. dirtylilsecret

dirtylilsecret New Member

Nothing wrong with you. I love it also.

6. sam80

sam80 New Member

try to explain to him that this is a major turn on for you, and maybe...... watch together a movie where bondage is involved in it...:phat

7. jensybaby

jensybaby New Member

Yeah maybe he would find some other types of bondage or S and M a turn on. Visit a sex shop online together too. Maybe-hes a sub himself too!? Ask him why he doesnt like tying you up? Your defo no freak. Theres reasons why theres S and M clubs babe-so people like us can find each other. It would be nice for you to find someone who likes it too. Maybe find someone who does-if you dont you will never know!