Bondage

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by Mr n Mrs Smyth, Sep 26, 2009.

1. Mr n Mrs Smyth

(Mrs)
    Well what kind of bondage do people like these days ?

The Other day i Blindfolded and tied up my hubby, so i could go on top, and it was fun to tease him with my satin baby doll because he couldnt see what i was doing or where i was going to touch him, it made it more fun for me, because i was teasing him by licking and kissing and biting him with the occasional smooch on the lips, i enjoyed watching him getting pleasure not only from me riding his cock but from the thought of the unknown, i just wnated to drive him crazy and if anyone has any suggestions of what i can do in the future im open to comments :eyes

2. Slowdance

Slowdance Member

We played a bit with out me being able to see not long ago, interesting possibilities there, but need blindfold. As far as bondage goes, I am a kinky kitty. Cuffed, stuffed and weak kneed makes a happy me ^_^ as far as tips, Im afraid Im not much help. Im a bottom, sub, or perhaps more accurately a slave. Hope you have more and more fun tho. Fun is important.

3. assfingers

assfingers New Member

We too have just started the bondage play. We were very timid at first. Now I can honestly say I love being tied up. I love the feeling of know knowing what is going to happen. I have told her to do what ever she wants to me. And She does. She first started out slow with feathers and her hot breath on my skin. Then she prgressed to vibrators in my ass and giving me a BJ at the same time. Now she has two stap-ons and I am her toy to do anything with. It has evolved into something great.... Then I get to tie her up and do what ever I want.