Bondage

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by bighiker2003, Jan 1, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bighiker2003

bighiker2003 Banned

Ladies do you like being tied up and helpless. Mabey blindfolded and spanked with a wet kiss on your ass after each spank.

2. misty

misty New Member

Yes I love to be tied up and have my husbsnd have his way with me.A good soft spanking brings on a great orgasam for me and helps him too. My husband is very visual when having sex,and seeing me enjoy brings him great pleasure.

3. kbate

kbate New Member

Finally someone has hit on a topic I truly love. I have a whole assortment of silk scarves, and soft ropes that are just perfect for lightweight bondage. I loved it when my boyfriend (now ex boyfriend) would tie me to the bed spread eagled and then tease me for hours. He would fuck me a little, then leave. He even brought some of his friends over to watch a football game while I was tied naked on the bed... Talk about getting me hot!

I have been the tie-er a few times.. I dressed the part and used my riding crop to lightly punish him. We both loved it completely

4. bighiker2003

bighiker2003 Banned

I have been a very avid bondage fan for quiet a while now.
    I like to tie my GF up in the woods and blindfold her then leave her with instructions to respond to anyone that comes by. Then leave her and come back and watch her and feel her pussy which will be sopping wet from the expectation by being seen and taken advantage by a total stranger.
    Then I will leave again and come back and smack her ass lightly and I always kiss where i smack. And then I will eat her and leave again.
    Believe me she is hot the 3rd visit and that really turns me on and a good fucking she gets before the blind fold is removed.

5. Maggie_05

Maggie_05 New Member

I like what little bondage I have done. Auto Erotic Asphyciation was something my bf and I greatly enjoyed and occasionaly if I'm being rude but flirty with him he'll do my favorite thing he does and thats pulling me around by my belt loop at parties and stuff. If i respond and keep teasing him he gets me home and dosn't let me do a thing. He'll be extra rough with me and the way he treats me is I am completely at his will. Its kinda approved rape but I dunno, its just fun.

6. bigone

bigone New Member

Isn't that just a little dangerous. :(

7. RPme

RPme New Member

I'm very much a submissive. My BF isn't much of a dom but he loves it none the less. I like being tied up and slapped and called names. Recently, actually, he tied me to the bed and taped my mouth and called 2 of his friends over and watched while they fucked me and slapped me and I couldn't do anything about it. It may seem rough but we have a safety motion set up if I feel uncomfortable.

8. Samurai

Samurai New Member

I love being submissive but I haven't met a girl who was cool with that yet, the closest was my last girlfriend who would handcuff me sometimes and be on top but then she'd suddenly want to change places and have me handcuff her and that would make me really uncomfortable.

9. Rose

Rose Resident Sexy Grandma
    Gold Member

I have never done any bondage stuff, but I am interested in exploring some light bondage. I especially like kbate's experience, as I enjoy being teased. It is a real turn on.
    I think being put into a sexually vulnerable position, and then made to wait and ponder.. what's coming next.... I think I'd enjoy that alot! :drool

10. Kisses

Kisses New Member

I also have never tried any bondage, but I am very interested in trying some eventually.

11. MrK40

MrK40 New Member

I love light bondage. Not into role play, but she likes to be tied up occasionally. (that reminds me... we haven't done that in a while.

12. astridaku

astridaku New Member

Bondage I don't care as long as it is light. Spanking? No way, I can spank the guy if he wants lol

13. MyGspot

MyGspot New Member

I agree - lets span them

;)

14. MrK40

MrK40 New Member

I would let her do that if she enjoyed it.

15. minxy2

minxy2 Banned

my bf recently tied me to my bed with his work ties and blindfolded me, scratched andteased me for ages, i was dripping everywere, he moisturised my whole body and bit and scratched it, he admitted after tho that the moisturiser dont taste as good as cream lol heheh i loved that co zi didnt even no he was gunna do that i had just got in from a late shift at work ok it was a dead shigft but wow what a thing to come home to xx

16. comanighttrain

comanighttrain New Member

Got the same problem man, its so bad when my gf does it half way through, it really ruins the experiance.

Iv done a lot of stuff with bondage, im by no means an extremist though, theres a certian threshold of pain that if someones cross's the experiance can become unenjoyable, theres also a threshold of disgust, which for me lies between urination and total desecration (in lay terms, between pissing and getting crapped on). However these thresholds move.

It was because of my interest in this that I studied paraphilia's, then came to the realisation that those without some peculiar desire are either liers or boring.

17. Rose

Rose Resident Sexy Grandma
    Gold Member

I am a relatively open-minded person, but that is just plain sick....[​IMG]

18. kinkywelshguy

kinkywelshguy New Member

hi all,
    my girlfriend loves to tie me spreadeagled to the bed and tape her vibrator to my cock, blindfold and gag me. she will turn it to the slow vibration speed and start playing with my nipples, it drives me insane but it is impossible to cum cos the vibrator is not on full. she will suddenly get off me and go downstairs to watch tv or sometimes pop next door for a coffee. i could be left there for 4 or 5 hours, she comes up occasionally and plays with me for a while to keep me worked up. ;)

19. Solla

Solla New Member

I love being submissive to hubby, including lots of b/d/s/m play. It is wonderful, and intensifies every aspect of our relationship.

Solla

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.