Bondage Play

Discussion in 'Sexual Fetishes and Fantasies' started by Nobody, Jun 28, 2010.

1. Nobody

Nobody Member

I've long had bed restraints that fit to my bed's mattress, but recently I've added chain restraints with soft cuffs to the top of one of my bedroom walls (they neatly tuck away behind curtains so the room doesn't look like a dungeon haha) that I use along side a spreader bar and cuffs for my lucky girl's feet.

My very latest purchase was a swing in one of my spare rooms that has proven to be quite a bit of fun and a favorite among overnight guests :).

I love bondage play, how about anyone else? What are your favorite bondage toys?

2. Barbwire

Gold Member

I wish I could give you some ideas but, I'm basically clueless when it comes to bondage. I mean, I know what I think I want done to me but I've never had a guy with the urge to take control and actually do it.

Your pictures make me squirm all over, btw. :shifty

3. cbrmale

Gold Member

My wife and I have some bondage fun from time to time, with brass hooks on the corners of the bed frame for me to tie her to. We also have some other toys like handcuffs, whips, spreader bars, silk rope and leather eyeshades and so on. Actually, quite a collection in my bottom drawer. We don't do it very often or else the novelty would wear off, probably once a month or so.

For Cowboy Lover, for this to work you need one partner naturally confident and dominant and one naturally submissive. Also you need to add the necessary safety precautions, but not much more than the safe word. We add roleplay, so there's a reason for what happens. Most recently, my wife got dressed in her short, tight maid's outfit and dusted the bedroom. But she didn't do a very good job at it (some might think she did a poor job deliberately). This is a simple scenario, and for my part I already have in mind what she's going to receive as a result. This is what makes it hot for her: the anticipation of what may happen next, which is never the same as the last time.

I know I couldn't have done this when I was younger, but it fits with me now. For the submissive one, there's a lot of trust involved; but with love comes trust. For others on the forum who haven't been down this path, if you've got the right relationship dynamic I recommend trying this out. There are only so many variations of sex: different times of day, different positions, different rooms in the house, perhaps outdoors. In a long-term relationship you have sex many thousands of times. But this is something else entirely, and really memorable as a result. If you do it right it's like having sex with someone else for both of you, but still within your relationship.

4. Squeak

Squeak New Member

For the not so kinky, amongst us, we should clarify what a "safeword" is. A safeword is, as it sounds, a single word, generally something used WAY out of context in a sexy scene (for instance, ours is "snowball", because let's face it, when the fuck does it snow in Florida?) that lets the one in charge know "Hey, I need to stop because of some physical or emotional change int he scene that I'm not cool with."

There's also the "stop light" technique. Green meaning everything's good to go, yellow meaning "Hey let's take a break or change direction", red meaning "Stop the ride, I want to get off".

Even with something as simple as a spanking scene, for instance, you have lots of mitigating factors. What a lot of people who experiment with bondage / BDSM are there are psychological as well as physical dangers. While in the middle of spanking, you could blurt out, in the midst of the scene "Who's your Daddy, bitch?" and somehow trigger some deep seeded emotional trauma. You could hit a sciatica your partner forgot to tell you about.

I'm not trying to be a wet blanket on people wanting to have fun, just like any other new activity, make sure you sit down and discuss any factors you can think of that might arouse prior.

Have fun, get kinky, post pics (ok, just kidding...maybe...ok, not really), and like everything else you do, keep it fun but keep it safe.

5. Hot Wheels

Gold Member

Common sense advice....thanks Squeak....:D

6. Squeak

Squeak New Member

No problem. I know most of that seems like a no brainer, but I'm the eternal Ocham's razor (the simplest answer is more than likely the right one). :)

Not to mention, I love when people explore / try new things consensually and safely.

7. KinKyAznCouple

Well since you asked. We have door restraints that you put on top of the door and close, it holds you against the door by putting each leg through its own holder. We also have the swing with the 360 joint, hand cuffs, and the 4 corner bed restraints. That's about it. We have tried the soft nylon rope and also the the 3ft and 4ft bar restraints.

Fun but putting things away after is the only part we hate!

S

8. SteveWaste

SteveWaste New Member

If there is something I've learned how to do over the years, its how to tie a woman up. Ladies are usually more than ready to play with the old Smith and Wesson Handcuffs. That you can only open with the key. For beginners or those just dabbling, there is a company that makes a perfect product calle Cumfy Cuffs. They are padded velcro cuffs with interlocking plastic buckles like on a fanny-pack. You can get the whole kit for under $40. It comes with handcuffs, anklecuffs, leg extensions for the thighs, a large X-strap to fit underneath a mattress with clips at all 4 corners, a blindfold, and a feather. Thin scarves, old silk ties, and sometimes a few feet of nylon rope work very well too.

My current lady has two favorite positions that she like to be tied up in.
    1. I'll have her bend forward over the side of the cushion of a chair from the table. Then I'll tie her thigh to the chair legs and handcuff her hands. Then I'll take some nylon rope and tie the links of the handcuffs under the chair and around both legs. This position is perfect for oral, doggy style, spanking if you're into it, or some orgasm torture seing as she is totally helpless.

2. I'll handcuff her hands behind her back and then use a silk tie to tie her upper arms together. At this point she either likes to do it doggy style while I hold the links of the handcuffs and pull or she likes me to tie her ankles to the lower bed posts and bend her over the end of the bed doing it the same way.

Hope this gives you dirty ideas,
    ~Steve

9. Barbwire

Gold Member

I dunno about the OP but, it sure as hell gave ME dirty ideas! :brow

10. Mittimer

Gold Member

Rope! :)
    I have hundreds of feet of awesome rope. ^_^
    Look up Shibari techniques. You'll love it.

11. heelfetish

Gold Member

I just picked up a ball gag... can't wait to give it a try. :)

12. Meee

Gold Member

I have blindfolds and fuzzy cuffs. I love the blindfold. Just putting it on makes me shiver. The cuffs haven't been as exciting for me, except cuffing my wrists to my ankles in back of me. I do find that exciting.

The boyfriend won't try the cuffs, mainly because they're too cute. But he told me that he would hold on where I told him to and he would stay holding on no matter what I did. And he's really done that. He looks very determined. It's sexy.

13. heelfetish

Gold Member

I love being restrained, but my dear wife just isn't into it. We've bought cuffs & a blindfold, but she just isn't into them. Maybe someday she'll emerge from her shell. :)

14. awakened

awakened New Member

I can't wait for this weekend to be blindfolded and maybe cuffed. My kids are always busy on the
    weekend so my husband and I can play!!!

15. awakened

awakened New Member

I can't wait for this weekend to be blindfolded and maybe cuffed. My kids are always busy on the
    weekend so my husband and I can play!!!

16. Hot Wheels

Gold Member

and we can't wait to hear all about it too'......:brow
    Hope you have a great weekend:D

17. Nobody

Nobody Member

Looks like there are plenty of people here who enjoy bondage play.

While we're on the topic of favorites. One of my favorite positions is to push the girl I'm with onto her back, wrap her ankles in soft cuffs then lift her legs over her and secure them to a chain attached to my headboard. I cuff her wrists together and connect them to the same rope. Now she is lying on her back with her legs spread and bound along with her arms. It's a wonderful position to go down on her for an extended time, spank her pussy, and to hold a vibe against her clit while I fuck her.

When I am with someone who enjoys bondage play I enjoy the opportunity to get creative.

18. Mittimer

Gold Member

First off, Nobody, you are effing hot. lol

In response to what you just said, I really despise of fluffy cuffs. When I'm being bound, gagged and got knows what else, I don't want something that feels like rabbit pelt holding me down. The art of Shibari is a wonderful thing to learn if you haven't already. Being bound with something as intricate as that is both beautiful, but often times painful. I love seeing the rope burns and sometimes slight bruising that comes from a session of being tied up.

19. Nobody

Nobody Member

I agree that shibari looks great, but the binding takes time and I find it is more reserved for hardcore bondage kinksters. Most girls that I tie up haven't been bound before and her allowing me to do it comes from a mixture of trust and playful suggestion.

Shibari for me is often reserved for my erotic photography, but I agree it is a turn on to see.

And thank you for your opening compliment ! :)

20. Jackstrapped

Jackstrapped New Member

They are expensive; but we had a leather straitjacket made for my wife, and it's been the best thing we ever did. I knoq it sounds wierd, but WOW!