Bondage Kidnap

Discussion in 'Sexual Fetishes and Fantasies' started by jpleaser1, Aug 25, 2014.

1. jpleaser1

Verified Gold Member

You find urselfe on the side of the of a country road out oof gas. I see you sitting there with your blinkers on. I stop and aks whats wrong, you tell me you ran out of gas. kindly tell you I got a gas can at my house and I would be back with it. When I retun I bring u bottle of coke the old kind you need an opener for . I open it for You slipping some powder in it . When you awake you find your self tied to the footpost of my bed arms above you ,kneeling with yor ankes tied together, blindfolded and gaggeed with yor pantyhose that were soaked from me shoving them in your pussy with my fist while you were knoked out. I notice your awake making as much noise as you can under yor moist gag, pussy red and sore from the fistin. I show you the coke bottle and roll it around on your ass, then i slide the neck of the bottle in your ass. lourder now are your sqeals, gragging your hair I turn your haed and start rubbing my cock on your face,my other hand now spinning the neck of the bottle in your ass. I tell you if you suck my cock well I will let you go, i remove your gag and shove half of stokings back in raw rew pussy feeling the spinnig bottle from inde you. I preseent my cock to you and you take it all begging for me to cum in your mouth.. Grabbing your hair I facefuck hard trusting and forcing every inch gagging You and causing you to gasp for air. i star to un tie you from the bed ass take down your arms I tie them behind back you say what happened to letting me go as pull your now even more drenched hose out of your cunt and use aagain to gag you. I lay you over and replace the bottle in your ass wiht my ragging hard cock ass fucking You so hard I can tell I am hurting you my hands pinching ur nippples so hard they are turning purple >I pound Hard for what seems like forever then when I feel feady to expload I pull out,turn you arond and cum all over face. I untie your ankles and take you to your car your hands still tied, blinfold and gag still on , needing help to walk pussy and ass raw and sore, I tell u that I put 5 gal of gas in your car and before untie your hands. You slowly remove your gag and blindfold and get in your car and driv away.......

Deepinmysoul likes this.