*Boggle* Help?

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by hurley, Sep 20, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. hurley

hurley New Member

I have been having a problem during sex for almost a year now. My problem is cumming to fast. It has been almost a year since my first time and at first i figured yeah its gonna happen your first few times, but 10 months later? I have tried not masterbaiting for a long time and seeing if that helps, iv tried masterbaiting just before we have sex and non of that helps. Anyone have any helpful idea's or tips?
    Luckly my gf doesnt mind it to much, aslong as i can get it up again for rounds 2-4 :D . There have been a few times where i can last a long time, but they dont come around much. At one point we where having sex almost 5x a day for a week straight and around the end of the week i was lasting around 10 mins, but then we stopped doing that and its back to quicklike.

2. abc123

abc123 New Member

does this still happen if you use condoms? They have condoms with desensitizer too in it, so it prolongs the experience.

3. touchzing

touchzing New Member

I would encourage you to study tantra. It is a very old spiritual - sexual practice. Within tantra are many techniques for delaying ejaculation.

4. hurley

hurley New Member

We use condoms all the time. I have never tried the desensitizer type but i guess i should. What all does it do? I have heard of this spray that makes you dick kinda numb and iv said something to my gf about it but shes like no i dont want you to try that. Does it do something like that to me?

Then tantra stuff I guess i would have to give it a try. Know anything about it so you could give me a little information about it?

Thx

5. Logger

Gold Member

Tantra

For a Male to delay climax, control the breathing, control your visons and control the feelings receved in your rod and tip by controlling your movement.

Move just enough to keep it hard, but no more. Theorecticaly, in 23 minutes, both partners are engulfed in a surge of energy, and this is ideal for mutual climax.

Breathe more shallow, as you become more excited. Hold your breath in, swell your chest, and only breathe out enough to take in a small amount of air, and breathe in, expanind your chest fully, but do not take a deep breath. Prevent taking a deep breath, by only letting exhale a small mount of air. Do not fully exhale.

Visioning can be assisted by having a non-erotic picture to look at if you find yourself getting too close to climax. Think of non-errotic situations. Distract your mind from the enjoyment of the moment. Inbetween sexual encounters, you can work on improving and expanding your list of non-errotic visons and thoughts, to have themn handy for the next sex session.

curezone.com has a category on Tantra. Search Tantra or Tantric Yoga.

Anotehr suggestion is to get your GF more ready to come, so that she is ready when you stick it in, and you can climax together. Have yhou tried the Slightest Touch?

Blessings

6. Logger

Gold Member

Yoga:

One concept in Yoga is that there were Chakras imagined as Energy Wheels along your back. The ideas of Chakras were developed before much medical knowledge was establsihed. Today, we know that there is a back bone and a channel for nerves that carry electical-chemical messages along those paths.

Your conscious mind can focus the energy of your spirit on varous chakras along your back, spine, neck and head. During sexual climax, your chakras along your lower back will be in high activation. To dealy climax, you can shift the focus of chakra energy further up the spine, away from the lower back.

I don't have the dimensions of the controls of each Chakra, and I never really found the traditional Yogic definitions very helpful. But just keep your mind focused further up your back or in your neck.

Tantric Yoga:

Tantric Yoga teaches that during sex, the Chakras can serve as communication centers between the partners. To keep your spirit diverted from climaxing, you can focus your communication from a higher Chakra, in your body, to a higher level Chakra in your lover's body. The idea is that you can consciously direct the partticulare Chakra from which you are communicationg, and you can select a particular Chakra, of your partner, to which to Direct your communication.

By communicating to a higher Chakra in your Lover, it will be easir for you to keep your own Level of Chakra selection at a higher level. The idea is that ther is only one Chakra operating as the Main Chakra, at any one time.

Blessings

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.