Body Types: What do guys prefer?

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by minarchist, Dec 11, 2007.

?

What women's body type do you find most attractive?

1. Skinny (20+ pounds below average)

1 vote(s)
    1.6%
  2. Slender (10-20 pounds below average)

5 vote(s)
    7.9%
  3. Athletic (minimal fat, muscle tone)

6 vote(s)
    9.5%
  4. Curvy (Small waist, lots of T&A)

19 vote(s)
    30.2%
  5. Average (self-explanatory)

8 vote(s)
    12.7%
  6. "Little Extra" (10-20 pounds above average)

10 vote(s)
    15.9%
  7. Heavy-set (20+ pounds above average)

2 vote(s)
    3.2%
  8. BBW (50+ pounds above average)

3 vote(s)
    4.8%
  9. Doesn't matter/I appreciate all body types

6 vote(s)
    9.5%
  10. Depends on my mood

3 vote(s)
    4.8%
  1. minarchist

minarchist New Member

This is for guys only... I'm just curious about what body types that men find the most attractive.

2. yorkiesmurf

yorkiesmurf New Member

I generally tend to be more focused on personality and having similar interests than body type. However with that said there is more of a 'range' of body types that I am interested in than one specific type. Generally athletic or skinny types, especially if a woman is short or average in height, I do not find attractive. Even if they are tall athletic build is not attractive especially if they have some muscle defintion. My preference tends to fall somewhere between average to somewhat overweight, in between types. I guess you could say I do not care for the extreme body types either too skinny, too athletic, or BBW. Instead personality, fashion sense, proper use of make-up, social skills, and the ability to discuss a variety of subjects on various levels at least for me determines attractiveness more than body type.

3. cbrmale

Gold Member

I am very much attracted to personality, but there is one big turn-off for me and that is overweight. I love taller curvy girls and smaller petite or slim girls equally, but never fat.

4. brian007

brian007 New Member

It is all in the attitude. I have been with women with great bodies and they have been no fun to be with (in or out of the bedroom). Then again some of the best sex I have ever had was with a girl that was a little over weight but she had the best sex attitude I have ever seen and she was very confident with herself and it was just great! I am turned on by there attitude more than anything.

5. ccjcool

ccjcool New Member

Too Small and too big are definetly turnoffs. I like a woman to look healthy with her clothes off. A size 0 is a downright NO.

6. cook74

Gold Member

I like 6' 4'', that can shoot 26 a game :eek

My partner is 5'11" and size 14 -16, that suits me just fine.

7. eandvk

eandvk Member

My wife is 5'6 135 -145 lbs....IMO shes got a hot bod...looks great in clothes and sexy in lingerie and naked.
    Enough to hold onto but not fat!

8. Dreama

Gold Member

Well, I'm a girl, but I'm also bisexual, and I find all sorts of body types attractive. I mean, I draw the line well below morbidly obese, but there are so many types of bodies that can be sexy, in my opinion.

9. fantasien

fantasien New Member

For me it's pretty much the same. But i notice i lick either curvy, or A little Extra. I like chubby but where its stil curvy, or where they are 'Fluffy'. Those are my favorite types.

10. ranger12

ranger12 New Member

These girls like Paris Hilton and Nicole Richie, are just WAY TOO thin. They look like they have an illness and should seek medical attention. Why would you want to "see" your partners every rib or shoulder bone?? I don't get it

11. bighiker2003

bighiker2003 Banned

I voted curvy, Of course other things are important
    but the question was strictly "Body Type".
    Hiker

12. legacyfinder

legacyfinder New Member

I like them all. I find larger women attractive if they are well taken care of. Personality is huge for me.

13. ninja08hippie

ninja08hippie Official SF Hugger
    Gold Member

I like athletic girls, my track friends are sooooo gorgeous, and they have great legs.

14. Bluesy

Gold Member

I love it! The gals with some padding on them are winning! :woohoo Quick, someone tell Renee Zellweger before she's blown away by a strong gust of wind :eyes (She used to be a curvaceous bombshell...used to be :()

I knew the "hourglass" was going to pull out ahead because it's what men are biologically programmed to respond to.

15. cbrmale

Gold Member

I am not a fan of either lady, but lets get realistic here. Some of us just aren't made to be anything other than slim, I literally force myself to eat beyond hungry to maintain my weight (58kg). My mother, brother and daughter are the same: will someone condemn my daughter in years to come because she inherited this?

To me, overweight and obesity are something else entirely. While some put on weight more easily than others, you cannot get overweight if you don't eat more than you should and / or you don't exercise enough. Overweight is VERY BAD FOR THE HEALTH. Even 10% overweight significantly increases the risk of severe medical complications, and I discovered some things about overweight when I worked in a public hospital some years ago. If I was dating today I wouldn't date an overweight person for the same reason that I wouldn't date a smoker: it is self-destructive and potentially lethal.

Slim, on the other hand, is safer. When you are slim, even if you get sick, the body copes. Instead of losing many kilos, you lose just a few. I know this from when I got very sick a few years ago, I lost just three kilos. No-one needs 'extra' weight, and we must all eat well and exercise regularly to stay fit and healthy over the years and decades.

16. LPjammin

LPjammin New Member

Ditto...

...that.

Women = curves

:dgrin

17. Rose

Rose Resident Sexy Grandma
    Gold Member

Just a reminder...

Though weight is usually self-maintained, let's not forget:

Some women (& men) are genetically prone to being underweight. (Slim, slender, skinny, ...)
    Some women (& men) are genetically prone to being overweight. (Curvy, chubby, fat, ...)

BOTH have the right to be respected in this thread, so let's keep it on topic at all times. without 'dissing' another body type. Most responses have been appropriate so far. Thanks in advance :)

TOPIC:

18. LA_20

LA_20 New Member

:( some of us are naturlly petite no matter what we do. Thankfully I have a wonderful man in my life who loves me for who I am, ribs and shoulder bones included.

19. Joe

Joe
    Gold Member

I picked "slender", because I think that best describes my wife; however, my late wife would have been "curvey" or "average" I guess. (She was 38DD-25-35.) When with her I would have picked her shape as perfect. What I'm getting at is, I think I would love any shape on the woman I love. I've been with all shapes and sizes, and loved them all.

20. Halogen

Halogen New Member

Aw :( I'm sorry you feel bad. Sounds like you have a really great boyfriend though!