Body piercings

Discussion in 'Sexual Foreplay and Techniques' started by Kpussy, Jun 11, 2015.

1. Kpussy

Gold Member

I have body parts pierced but I want to get my triangle piercing done and its 115$ . I cant wait to get enough money to do this. Just wondering what ya'lls thoughts are on body piercings.. I am exploring my vaginal area and seeing where I would like it done and hoping the guy piercing will get it right. Which brings to mind a question. Do you guys think it matters wether it be a girl piercer or a guy piercer?

2. Doitagain

Verified Gold Member

I do like body piercings. ..on other people not me lol.
    And the only thing that matters about it being a guy or girl doing it is that that are good, clean , and you are comfortable with them.

3. Ra1nb0wUnderwear

Gold Member

I have my nipples pierced, but I doubt I'd ever get anything below the belt pierced. I just have no interest in doing it.

As far as who's doing the piercing, I don't think gender matters. I think Doitagain hit the nail on the head. Make sure they're clean, experienced, and that you're comfortable with the establishment and the person. Just as you'd do with any other person performing a service, ask for pictures of past work and/or references.

jt _couple2012 likes this.
  4. mugen69

Verified Gold Member

What do you mean your triangle pierced? Piercings are sexy and I saw u have your clit pierced already so where would this one go?

5. Kpussy

Gold Member

This triangle piercing would sit above my inner lips but under my clitoris. When that area is pinched, it looks like a triangle and I think that where that name came from. I think it was be a very nice addition to what is already there.

6. mugen69

Verified Gold Member

O ok

7. Candela

Verified Gold Member

Omg..Never for me..Would hurt!!

Wandererer and Lizzie73 like this.
  8. porkchop4545

Gold Member

I like piercings on others, I have enough now ears and nipples. I don't think gender matters provided you are comfortable with the person doing it and it is a clean and sterile environment

9. zena69

zena69 Member

I've pierced clit and wear a ring. Piercing has been done at the lower part so that when my clit is erect the ring get snugly fitted. Love it!!!

10. Spark

Gold Member

In a few years time, once I'm healed up from hest surgery, I'd really like to have a nipple piercing. Think it looks really hot on some guys.

I've watched a few videos of clit piercing and think I'd probably quite enjoy the experience (apparently less painful than nipples) but it's not something I'd do just now. It's definitely still growing and I wouldn't want to do anything that could harm the end result.

11. zena69

zena69 Member

You must do it by a professional person. Since local anesthesia is applied you would feel almost no pain. Healing takes place within a week or so. I use both gold and silver rings interchangeably - but prefer the gold one. The silver one has a bead and when I walk it provides a vibrating sensation.

12. Mittimer

Gold Member

I love all of my piercings and want to get repierced in a few places I had when I was younger.

13. ManiacMike

ManiacMike New Member

I am turned off by women who have their lips or vaginal areas pierced or just have an extreme number of piercings. I'm slightly turned on by women's nipple piercings. All other piercings on a woman are neutral. I, myself, have no intentions on getting myself pierced anywhere.