[Ask a Girl] Body hair

Discussion in 'Ask a Guy/Girl' started by KrayzieCMB, Sep 9, 2012.

1. KrayzieCMB

KrayzieCMB New Member

Do any females like hairy guys or am I even more screwed? It seems like people are purely superficial now and want everything clean and shiny. I am on the heavy side because of a big stomach and am very hairy. I can't remember the last time a girl even glanced my way let alone looked attracted lol.

Is there hope for us hairy folks?

2. Nikkitta

Nikkitta Member

There's loads of girls who LOVE a man bear! I myself don't like shiny guys at all.

3. Anonymouse

Anonymouse New Member

Okay, um, I for one? I'm not that superficial. But I don't like body hair. Just because you don't like body hair does not make you superficial...thats a bit of a generalization.

4. BitchN

BitchN New Member

I don't like body hair....and I'm not superficial.....i just like everything smooth for kissing and licking...

5. discolemonaide

I like beards & long haired men, chest hair but I can't do pubic hair. Nothing worse than getting it stuck in your teeth

6. 12barblues

Gold Member

I have the weirdest body type.....very furry legs and can gro a nice full beard, yet have almost zero chest hair.....honestly I wish I had more chest hair and less leg hair.....lol..it's always something...I just wanna be like Austin Powers.....:lol

7. too_thick

too_thick Member

I have very minimal body hair & minimal pit hair.
    Except for my legs they are covered with brown/blond mix.(used to be all blond yeah I'm a white boy)

My brother got the "bear" look he is losing the hair on his head and it's growing back elsewhere. :lol

#7 too_thick, Sep 11, 2012
    Last edited: Sep 11, 2012
  8. Mittimer

Gold Member

I like guys with long hair and chest hair. I don't like back hair though. It wouldn't turn me off from my man though.

9. Anonymouse

Anonymouse New Member

Well I DO like long hair...on the head.

10. Mittimer

Gold Member

Well yes, on the head. I don't want freakish long silky hair on the back and chest. That would be strange.

11. Anonymouse

Anonymouse New Member

I think that would only be possible with like, hair implants....:lol

12. 12barblues

Gold Member

Always the case ......have you ever seen a bald man, that didn't have an abundance of body hair.....? Not often......lol...

13. Lover4You

Lover4You New Member

Love hair. It's manly! lol. Makes the whole dominating thing better.

14. Barbwire

Gold Member

Not keen on back, nose or ear hair, the rest is fine.

15. Dragon_Fire

Gold Member

My guy has more hair coming out of his ears than on top of his head but I love him as he is.

16. RainLevity

RainLevity Member

I love my hairy man! His chest hair and arm hair are very sexy! I like to run my fingers through it. He is a natural red, but with some black and now some gray mixed in. He is now a really big guy, though he was only slightly so when we married. He is one of those whose hair left his head and migrated south. I honestly don't completely remember if he had much back hair when I married him (14 years ago), but it has never been an issue for me. I love him for him, and that includes all he is. I didn't marry him for his body, but I do appreciate it anyway. Plus, he has a nice "package" that fits me to a T. ;)

Oddly enough, if I were to fantasize about a sexy man besides my husband, he wouldn't have much chest hair. I love natural (or slightly trimmed) pubic hair above the penis, but I wouldn't mind a little bit of subtle "manscaping", like trimmed balls. This would cut down on the "hair in mouth" issue, lol.

Honestly, I think it's an issue of falling in love with the person because of who they are, and then accepting and growing to love all the little things you maybe didn't at first like, or wouldn't choose. If your SO were in an accident (Heaven forbid) and disfigured, but still functional, would you still love him/her? Most likely, yes. There are women who love hairy, fat, bald, short, skinny, etc. men. I won't quite say there's someone for everyone, but I think everyone has some potential for finding love, even if effort is required.

17. Polly

Polly Member

My husband is very hairy, hairy chest, butt, groin and legs, some hair on his lower back too. And I love him just as he is, love cuddling with him and running my fingers through his hair. He used to worry about this too - shaved everything off for me (he thought I liked it that way) but that just irritates my own skin. Nothing wrong with hairy dudes :)