Body Hair

Discussion in 'Sex and Relationships' started by Puss_in_boots, May 15, 2006.

1. Puss_in_boots

Puss_in_boots Adminatrix
    Gold Member

I wasn't quite sure where to put this question since it's not necessarily related to sex, although it could be. Feel free to move it if it's in the wrong place. :)

Anyway, there are several threads that address pubic hair but I was wondering how you guys and gals feel about body hair in general? Guys, do you care whether your girl has hairy legs or armpits? Girls, how hairy is your man and do you find it a turn on or a turn off?

I personally don't like like to be hairy and shave my legs and underarms every other day or so, although my boyfriend says a little stubble doesn't bother him at all. And Krof is quite hairy all over his body, not Robin Williams hairy, but most parts of his body are covered with hair and I like it that way. It makes him more manly. :)

2. Thorn

Gold Member

I like legs and armpits smooth and Rose has always kept hers that way. Down south she keeps it smooth except for the infamous landing strip. Up until a couple years ago she only trimmed down there for wearing bikinis. So I can deal with shaved or hairy vaginas, but I like shaved better, especially when going to town with oral sex. :)

3. gurlcat

gurlcat New Member

i shave my armpits and sniz regularly to decrease odor, but as for my legs....well, let's just say that although i do think hairlessness is next to godliness, it's right up there on the list alongside laziness (a virtue, no?) as for men, i used to prefer relatively hairless men, but my husband and my boyfriend before him are pretty hairy, and i've slowly learned to appreciate it. especially in cold weather. :)

4. Master9804

Gold Member

I don,t like Body hair and I,m really lucky. Hotbabe doesn,t have much. So it isn,t a bother with me. She keeps up on her shaving in certain areas too. But it isn,t much work since she isn,t all that hairy in the first place.

5. pussycat69

Gold Member

I shave thourougly,so I guess I kind of expect my other-half to do so as well.And he does.He's not very hairy to begin with.He shaves and grooms in all the right places.The only hair I like and he has, is a little fuzz on his chest and belly...just enough for a tough of manliness ;) .

6. Acid7711

Acid7711 New Member

I'm a big fan of no hair heh. I'd like it if aside from the eyebrows and hair on the head, girls were completely hairless :) My gf knows I like it "down south" gone, but I know it itches like crazy sooo I'm not too pushy.

7. Kisses

Kisses New Member

I am one of those girls that doesn't keep up on her shaving as regularly as I should, I try most of the time ;) I am not a huge fan of hairy guys. A little fuzz on the chest is enough for me :D

8. Rose

Rose Resident Sexy Grandma
    Gold Member

I shave practically every day. That way there is no itching.
    I love the smooth feeling.
    As far as the landing strip, my pubic hair is so light, you can hardly see it. There was a short time that I actually used some of Thorn's "mustache colorant' to darken it up. Seriously :shrug
    But we decided it wasn't worth it - like what if some of that stuff got between my lips - it might burn. So I am back to regular.

9. Krof

Krof New Member

I don't really care about hair on a woman. There's just a few places I don't like it. For example, a mustasch is not cool. Or, a hairy ass. But hair on her arms, legs, armpits.. I don't really care. And shaving the pussy for me isn't really for esthetical reasons, I just like it better that way because It means I'm not gonna get hair in my mouth when I pleasure my lady.

10. Dreama

Gold Member

I like body hair on my fiance. He has just enough to be manly, and not so much that he overpowers me with hair. I shave my arms and legs and armpits regularly, and I trim other parts quite diligently....But, I don't think my fiance would care unless I really got behind on it.

11. dojo

dojo New Member

I didn't like hairy males but my BF has some hair on his chest. Weird thing: it's not bothering me anymore. I shave my "down" place and wax everything else. Hate to be hairy

12. lbushwalker

Gold Member

As a male I prefer my female partner to have less body hair than I do.
    Under arm hair I hate even on myself and I do even reduce the thatch below.
    Titty hair are just the pits though.

I've only seen a totally hairless pussy once and boy was that a beautiful sight to behold....... and taste!
    So down with pubic hair for me but with one vital exeption;
    blond pubic hair just blows my mind especially contrasted against tanned skin.
    In that sort of bush I could lose myself forever.

Complex creatures are we not?
    :shrug