Bob & Jens online affair

Discussion in 'Erotic Literature' started by ritomate, Feb 23, 2009.

1. ritomate

ritomate New Member

I told my online friend, Bob, of my lust for anal sex, and brought the subject up in one of our one-on-one online talks. We have a casual, online sexual relationship, and enjoy each other’s company solely for the purpose of mutual sexual gratification.
    GL is 6’3, and has the body of a younger man for his 52 years, he enjoys the pics of my curves, and he told me he went wild when I sent him pics of me naked, my huge breasts and hips, that incredible pussy, that I had shaved clean for him, and of course my ass, bending over exposing myself to him, he loved my ass hole, and he had often told me he could imagine his tongue probing that lovely brown hole.

As always I get myself prepared for our online trysts, with a shower and follow the regime of a pussy shave, a lotion and make-up application with blood red lipstick and heavy mascara. I apply Swedish massage lotion in slow circles around my asshole while I apply oil on my body, which of course, gets me all wet and horny with anticipation, I can’t seem to stop myself, and touch myself to the point of cumming.

I stop right there, with my pussy juice seeping from me, making my hand slick, and making me want to penetrate myself with my fingers. The thought occurs that I should haul one of my dildos and fuck myself hard with it, as I am just brimming with heat and wetness. However, I am trying to save myself for later.
    My collection of dildos that Bob suggested I get, include a Aiden Shaw 10 ½”monster, I call GL, and a 3 bangs butt plug, which is incredible, 8” long and tapering from 2 ½ to 3 ½” wide, I call it Phil, it will make its maiden voyage into me tonite.
    Thai jelly, anal beads and Ben-Wa balls, both of which I have just removed after having inserted in me all afternoon, as I readied myself for our time together, and lotion are all at the ready

Of course I love it when he talks dirty to me during these online encounters, where anything goes, we have no boundaries.

“You love it now, don’t you naughtyjen, you horny, fucking slut? Tell me you fucking love it Jen”
    “Oh, you want to be fucked now Jen, don’t you? I think I have to show you where I am going to fuck you next Jen”.
    “Feel this, don’t you? Is your cunt nice and wet yet? You won’t feel like asking for another ass fucking again soon Jen, you horny slut, when I am done fucking with you tonight, you will remember it forever”

I wait patiently for him to come online, he is always punctual, and I am ready waiting.
    The screen comes to life in front of me, his photo comes up onscreen, not that I need to look at him, I have prints of him on the table beside me, his eyes looking at me with desire, also a shot of him with his huge thick cock in his hands, he has never mentioned the size of it, but I worked out myself that a hand is 4.1/2”, that is 9” plus what I can see over the top, it must be over 10” long, fuck, I have masturbated myself so many times looking at it, and imagining it deep inside me, as I feverishly worked my cunt and butt over with my toys.
    I could not ever believe there would be a lot of difference between me masturbating myself, and him being in front of me on screen, guiding me magically with his words.
    It was incredible how he got into my mind with selective words, in such a way, that on occasions he felt like he was there with me. “Oh I wish he was”
    I had orgasms with him, like I have never had before in my life, he made me feel like he was here fucking me, my mind was under his control, my hands were full, so I could not respond to him on my keyboard, but that was the way he liked it, he pleasured me with his suggestive words, I hang on his every word, I do exactly as he suggests, later I would get my turn to send him crazy with my own words.

I get my pleasure tools ready, and he tells me to get down on my hands and knees, I lift my ass in the air, with knees wide apart. He instructs me to insert the Ben-wa balls into my cunt, and slowly insert the massive dildo in as well, then gently but methodically push and pull it in and out of my cunt, moving over the magic balls, the sensation of the balls against the inner walls of my cunt was so incredible.
    He asked me to roll over onto my stomach, so the balls would drop gently beneath
    My dildo He asked not to move my body, just roll the dildo over the balls, pulling them forward toward my G Spot.
    I responded with an incredible spasm, as they found there way onto THE spot, it was something I had not experienced before, and here was a man guiding my every movement, he could only imagine what I was feeling, but it was if he understood every movement of that dildo and how it was stimulating me, fuck it was so intense.

”You like that Jen, don’t you, you horny slut?” He knows what my answer would be
    “Yes, please Bob, fuck me please, I want you to fuck me in the ass too”
    I can see it in his words, when he replies, he is actually types :)- smiley: “Oh naughtyjen, now you’re begging, I think you do deserve to get fucked up your round ass” I proceed to lubricate my fingers with my pussyjuice, it feels like there are no boundaries, nothing matters but fucking my ass. “Please, Oh Bob, please, let me fuck it now, let me fuck my ass?”
    I stick Phil gently against my tight lubricated brown hole, and I can feel it stretching slowly, but as good a slut as I am at this time, I adjust and relax, not wanting to hurry.
    I push the head of ”Phil” into me, I want it all, and I feel the need to have the butt of it against my cheeks.
    I am throbbing with pleasure as he asks me to remove Phil completely, please slowly rotate your hips, the sensation of the balls inside me was so intense, I shivered with delight with the picture in my mind of this huge dildo filling my asshole pressing against my cheeks. He asks me to roll onto my back and place a pillow under my ass, he wants to elevate me to get the balls to drop lower inside me, now work “GL” completely inside you, deeper, deeper, until you can feel the full depth in you, hold him in you, now we will move your attention elsewhere, to your throbbing clitoral hard on.
    “GL” is still deep inside of my pussy and I am thinking I just might possibly go insane, but I place my finger on my clitoral hood, he asks me to gently push it aside until I expose my little hard on to my probing fingers. He knows I can take control of this situation, I move my fingers all over it, gently on the tip, down the valley, and up my little mountain to the top, exciting myself to a height I did not think possible, every little spasm of joy I had, moved the balls deep inside me, “GL” moving gently with them with every motion of my body, I looked at the PC screen, he had typed little smiley faces, :)- :)- knowing I was pleasuring myself no end.
    He asks me now to put Phil to work, I pick him up and while holding ‘GL” firmly within me, with my own pelvic muscle control, I lubricate “Phil” and with both hands push the head against my ass, harder, I can feel it starting to penetrate this little jewel that wants to be violated. As he pushes against the entrance his shaft actually rubs against the base of “my big man” in my cunt, and at the thought of a double penetration I go crazy, I push against him, even though my ass hasn’t stretched enough to take his head in. Somehow the pain and pleasure is exquisite, he asks me to slap my ass hard with my open hand, I do as he asks, the sting ran through my body, again, harder he asked. “You impatient bitch, you really want to shove “Phil” up your fucking ass so hard, you are a fucking whore slut Jen? Do you want to rip your ass apart with Phil? Do you?”

He asks me to lubricate myself more, I slather it around my asshole, I take “Phil” in my hands and place his head onto me, I push in deeper, and his part of its head is now inside me, I say: “Oh, fuck, it’s incredible, so hard, God, and so big” “I want for more.

Again I push, slowly working the head of “Phil” into me, the sensation of the two shafts pushing down on the Ben-wa balls is mind blowing, every breath I take makes me have a mild orgasm, I feel so full, with a big dildo in my aching, sloppy pussy, and a monster dildo part way in my ass, I look at my pc screen, “now my love, now”, I push this incredible toy into me, opening me so wide, I work it in, then out, each time gaining more of it inside me, there is no escape; just surrender to the pain and the pleasure warming the insides of my pussy and ass.

I slowly press further into my ass, now reaching the second entry point and he doesn’t let up, I slowly insert all ten inches in. I can’t believe I am taking it, I can’t believe I have them both all the way to the hilt. I am now filled to capacity, having both holes stuffed!

I glance at the screen, “Jen, my dear slut, you are now in control of your own fulfillment, you can now fuck yourself silly with them’ the pleasure and pain as I work them both hard inside me, “GL” hard up my cunt, and “Phil” driving deep into my fully stretched ass, I can’t believe I am fucking my ass like this, I thrust harder and harder into my ass, I start to squeal, I am fucking myself harder than I have ever been fucked in my life.

I scream when I cum, it’s g-spot orgasm, the dildo’s hitting me just right, I remove “GL” and my cunt juice starts squirting out in hot bursts. The searing female ejaculate hits my inner thigh, I scream out my pleasure, as the warm, steamy water like fluid streams out of my pussy in rhythmic gushes. I glance at the screen “Oh, you’re a fucking cum slut Jen”, then the screen fills with little stars
    I caress my butt cheeks, lay back, and slowly remove my anal lover, and wonder when we can do it all over again.

2. Barbwire

Gold Member

You are a dude, right? It's hard to tell because so many of your stories are written from a woman's point of view. Interesting.

3. ritomate

ritomate New Member

Yes I am, nearly always write from the feminine side of me, but do often switch and write both perspectives in the one story.
    Have written from the male side a few times, but had to work a lot harder to achieve what I set out to do.