BME

Discussion in 'Sexual Fetishes and Fantasies' started by Essene, Aug 10, 2011.

1. Essene

Gold Member

I know that the title of this thread is an ezine, and I sincerely doubt any oen here participates in these activities- but who has heard of it? Who likes watching the videos of self-mutilation, fire play, electric play, dismemberment, etc?

I do. I don't derive sexual pleasure from watching it- but I do like seeing things done to people, consensually of course, that I wouldn't do or have done to myself without a need.

2. Mittimer

Gold Member

BME Pain Olympics?
    I've watched it, never once have I gotten sexual gratification by it.

I've only ever seen the mutilation though, never fire play or electric play.

I've personally participated in both fire play and electric play. It's not torture or painful in my opinion though. When participating, it can be sexually arousing.

3. Essene

Gold Member

Either fire or electric play was done when I was by myself.

By BME, I mean Body Modification Ezine. I didn't want to "drop" the name of another site. I just call it BME because that's what I thought BME was... before I found out what the 'E' meant.

4. Mittimer

Gold Member

Hmm, I can't say that I've ever heard of the Ezine website, however, now that you cleared up what it was, I went to it and looked through the galleries.

It's a bunch of tattoos, piercings, body modifications and such.

I personally love watching things like that as I'm a big supporter of being able to express yourself in a manner you see fit.

I've got more piercings then I can count on both my hands. I also have done "self mutilation" as some see it and I've gotten many a brandings/cell poppings.

5. Essene

Gold Member

Intriguing!

I'll have to research cell popping. Is it what I think where they burst blood vessels leaving a desired image behind per how many they bust?

Edit: By the way, I've known some people like you and, contrary to what most may believe, they're some of the cleanest people out there. They HAVE TO BE. But it's always interesting, and at times annoying, to hear judgements people have casted before they get to know "counter cultured", at least that is what they're called for my generation, people.

#5 Essene, Aug 11, 2011
    Last edited: Aug 11, 2011
  6. Mittimer

Gold Member

Cell popping is a very odd form of branding. You heat a needle or something similar to white hot and dot.dot.dot it along the skin. It creates a loud POP! as it bursts the skin. It's quite painful, but leaves a lovely image after it's finished.

And you're correct, people like myself have to be clean because of all the modifications we do to ourselves. Nothing is worse then an infected burn, piercing or other nasty. I know that when I constantly wore a lot of the facial piercings that I had, it got a lot of strange looks. However, I'm actually one of the quietest most shy people in the real world. I just chose body mods and piercings as a form of expressing myself.

As an aside, my shyness and general quiet demeanor tends to shock people when they get to know me sexually. With me, sexually I'm as far on the dark side as one can be lol.

7. HardRocker

Gold Member

I just can't wrap my brain around that sort of behavior. Everything about it seems counter-productive to me. I see no healthy or useful end to self mutilation. I personally prefer to that use my time doing something or thinking about things that will make me and my little corner of the world more interesting, or at least fun to live in.

8. CosmicEye

Gold Member

Does cell popping leave a permanant mark? What is the significance, is it like an alternate tattoo?

9. Trond

Gold Member

Yeah, it's not for me. I'm all for people doing whatever they like, but much of this is permanent unless you get skin grafting surgery to restore the skin. Let's be happy that the 80's hairdos weren't permanent the same way :lol

10. Mittimer

Gold Member

It's semi permanent. I got mine done...2 years ago and it's already faded. Occasionally the scars will pop up after a hot shower or if I have a sun burn.

Yes though, it's an alternative to a tattoo. Unless you get REALLY detail work, it doesn't really stick for too terribly long. Not to mention, super detail work can be obscured. Scars don't particularly like to keep their shape. Ya know.

I have a loosely drawn phoenix on my lower back and a heart on my left breast. Neither can be seen clearly 2 years later. The only scar that can be seen is an accidental scar to the left of the phoenix that was made during a fire play accident.

11. CosmicEye

Gold Member

^ lol accidents happen. Hmm Ive seen tattoos where people wil take a knife and slit the skin and let it heal into a picture. In fact Ive seen a girl with a cherry blossom tree or something that covered her back but it looked reeeaaally good, and something I have thought about.