[Ask a Guy] Blue balls, fact or fiction?

Discussion in 'Ask a Guy/Girl' started by Barbwire, Sep 12, 2008.

1. Barbwire

Gold Member

I've heard that blueballs is just a state of mind and not really a true feeling. If I want sex and don't get it, sometimes I ache in the pit of my stomach..or more like a menstrual cramp.

So, guys, do you get the same feeling or is it totally different?

2. cook74

Gold Member

I have heard complaints from friends and I have read that it is a legitimate symptom of arousal without satisfaction. But I am a sex freak that hardly gets any :eek: and I have never had any pains.

Even when I was younger and in the middle of some action, then WHAM, the girl totally fobs me off and...nothing, zip, no pain and no sensation except a hard dick getting ever softer :shrug

3. heelfetish

Gold Member

Can't say I've ever experienced anything more than disappointment. *shrug*

4. Master9804

Gold Member

Fact. I have had Blue Balls a couple times. It,s where you are so built up it hurts. Once time Me and Hotbabe fucked. But not a lot came out but I was built up a lot. She can actully feel a lump in my balls. So she sucked me off to get the rest of the cum out and the lump was gone.

I had it once in my teens too. Me and my then GF was making out and playing and we had to stop to go pick up a friend. Well I got home and damm my balls hurt from the built up. So I guess Blue Balls is Wanting it so much it hurts. LOL.

5. igor

Gold Member

Nope - can't say I've ever had the problem. Had first orgasm at age 12 and have not stopped since then (except during Basic training when I was either too busy or too tired to think about sex).

6. Fliteskates

Fliteskates Member

Never had blue balls CL...

But it does hurt when you get a hard-on and can't take your pants off...

7. Mr. G

Mr. G Member

I don't recall any symptoms on my balls, but some times I've had so intense hard on that it has hurt a little. It feels like there's building so much blood that the pressure is getting a bit too much ;)

8. Poky

Poky Banned

Ok, the term "blueballs" is misused and really has nothing to do with sex. What you are refering to is when a man gets built up to orgasm and either isn't allowed to or can't cum after being brought just to the point of orgasm over and over, but not actually cumming..After awhile it becomes discomforting or painful..Being aroused for a long period of time, time in which an erection is maintained for an extended period and you don't ejaculate can cause you to not fully ejaculate when you do and yes, it can still be painful. This is not priapism - an erection that last longer then 4 hours, which can damage to your penis itself. True "Blueballs" comes from injuries and blue is part of bruising, which is more painful then that not getting a nut!!!

9. Joe

Joe
    Gold Member

I've never experienced the pain I've heard of, and I've been led right up to the point of ejaculation and stopped many, many, many times. I really think it's a line to get a little. "Oh Honey, you can't make me stop now or I'll get blue balls."

10. stu73

stu73 New Member

It is quite uncomfortable when it happens, IMHO. Not sure if it's really "pain", but not good. And, so what if it is partly a state of mind, like many mental things, it's not something you can decide to "turn off".

11. Rocket Queen

Rocket Queen New Member

My husband got it once when we were first dating. He told me about it once we were married, I always thought it was a lie as well, but he assured me the pain was real.

12. qweepster

qweepster New Member

It is a fact. I've had blue balls once and it was when I was messing around with this chick. She would play with me in the car for a few minutes then stop. Afterward we would walk somewhere and she would start playing with me again. This kept continuing like 3 min of play and 30 min of nothing. After about 2 hrs I got this pain around my crotch area and it HURT. You relieve it by getting off. I've heard putting ice on it works as well, but I'm not too crazy about freezing my dick and all of the sudden it snaps off:nerv:nerv

13. igor

Gold Member

Geez guys - don't let out that "blue balls" is a myth and it is just an excuse that we want more attention.:lol

14. Jayce

Gold Member

Shit, I've gotten this a couple times. Talk about pain...

It feels like afterwards my balls are swollen real bad, and the only way to fix it is to rub one off. I've went to bed with blue balls and woken up with a distant pain still lingering. :(

15. hotbabe28

hotbabe28 New Member

Master, I jerked you off :brow I did feel the lump and he told me they hurt. has only happend once so far with us. I try my best to keep my Master satisfied :brow

16. Drakonnen

Drakonnen Member

Fact. I had them once in high school where a girl was grinding on me, sitting on my lap, putting her hand on me and keeping me in a constant state of arousal for a couple of hours or so straight.

I ached so bad when I finally got home, I practically exploded when I finishe hanling myself to get a release, lol.

17. tongueoffury

tongueoffury New Member

can't ever say they've been blue, but I have been brought to an almost climax and then denied. It hurt quite a bit and i had to take care of it myself after the fact.

18. Poky

Poky Banned

19. XIII

XIII New Member

I've had blue balls if you want to call it that. It's happened to me twice.

20. elonlyBuster

elonlyBuster New Member

I've been turned on and off constantly throughout a course of a weekend without any climax or release and the only thing that happened to me was a lot of pre-cum dripping down my leg. So with that said I don't believe it's real. It's probably as most everyone said, just something a guy made up to get more attention.

I will say this though, if I do cum twice in a relatively short period of time I have to have at least 1 more or it just feels like there's a load still trying to get out and it's extremely uncomfortable. The third time always releases the feeling though.