Blowjobs!

Discussion in 'Sexual Foreplay and Techniques' started by Animularisen, Aug 27, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Animularisen

Animularisen New Member

I know there are many, many threads about this... but I can't seem to find any good ones that answer the question I'm asking... hahahah

Basically, you all know I have a new boyfriend and such... My best friend :):)

and well we've done quite a bit since being together a month but I'm yet to of given him a blowjob and tbh he doesn't seem to fussed about having one either but I want to blow his mind apart... He said to me last week, he's never had a girl suck his cock who's been good. (The reason... he was a roadie and all he fucked was groupies for the last 5 years of his life before he met me) he always used condoms. Anyhow so he thinks women are crap at blowjobs and I know I could prove him wrong I just need some help... both from girls and boys would you give me some good simple advice on what would be good. (No arse play because I know he doesn't like that, altho he likes his arse being grabbed hahaha.)

anyhow reply asap =)

2. sexyJ

sexyJ New Member

I know that from my experience that dragging teeth is not good and the deeper in you go with his dick the better it feels for my point of view anyways.

3. bigtool

bigtool New Member

As a guy I personally don't like the dragging of the teeth. And the best part's are when the wife takes as much of my dick in her mouth as possible. And when she swallows but I found that some women don't care for swallowing though.

4. Animularisen

Animularisen New Member

Well my boyfriend is a smoker but I'll swallow if my neck lets me hahaha... I don't know what to expect tbh in the taste of his cum and yeah I know about the teeth altho it's quite hard not to touch the cock completely with the teeth...

He also pre-cums a lot... hehe

5. Joe

Joe
    Gold Member

Keep it wet and use your hands like an extension of your mouth.

Do a search and you'll find some good threads about it.

6. Rocket Queen

Rocket Queen New Member

Why don't you ask him what he likes and tell him you are a willing student and he can guide you through the BJ. He can tell you when and if to cup his balls, how fast/hard/slow to suck etc etc. It is pretty pointless me telling you what my husband likes me to do as each cock and the response is different.

It took me a few months of sucking (with direction) to be able to make my hubby cum.

7. Animularisen

Animularisen New Member

I get ya but if I asked he'd probs be like... you don't have to do it, it's not a big deal to me... even if I persisted he isn't the type of guy to be like oh alright do this and this... I don't know if I'd call it shy but it's something about him... I thought maybe if I got some tips and such, some things that generally can drive men wild during a blowjob... it'll open him up a bit when I give him one then afterwords I could ask how to improve or what ever ya know?

My friend told me about sucking the tip really hard whilst wanking him, but his foreskin is a bit tight to wank him too much tbh... I just don't wanna do what he said all girls do and "go through the motions".

8. HardRocker

Gold Member

It's really hard to do it wrong. Just work up some good saliva and start sucking and go with the flow. Keep a towel there so you can spit it out if you wish. One thing I like after I'm finished cumming is if she reaches behind my scrotum and presses firmly. That will force one or two more squirts out of the prostate. I never feel like it's finished until that happens. Good luck. It will be good for him, no matter what you do.

9. Katprr

Katprr New Member

I thought I would post the link to the huge article a friend of mine wrote which also helps with the whole deepthroating thing to, if you are interested. http://www.sexualforums.com/talk/showthread.php?t=18609
    I am a swallower and I love it.
    Here is a trick I call corn on the cob. You very gently nibble up and down his hard shaft, like you were eating corn on the cob, I every once in awhile lick the butter, I take my tongue and lick up his shaft like there was butter, then back to nibbling like his cock was corn on the cob.
    There is another tech. I love to do, but that involves deep throating him. Once I get him down my throat I take my tongue and do a firgue 8 around his shaft while he is thrusting himself in and out of my throat.
    just a few suggestions.

10. johnnyangel694u

Gold Member

Appeal to all his senses. Make it look and sound good. Lip smacking, slurping, moaning, groaning, eye contact, dirty talk, tongue, hands, it's all good.

11. Animularisen

Animularisen New Member

Thank you for your suggestions so far :D

12. tongueoffury

tongueoffury New Member

I love when my SO licks around the head before going down. It really gets me going. I also actually enjoy light grazing of the shaft by her teeth.

13. Animularisen

Animularisen New Member

Well I did it and he loved it, said I was amazing yey! I hurt his ball by sucking too hard (which was hardly sucking tbh) but yeah haha =) am very happy with myself because he's usually a quiet person and all I got was Oh Fuck, Oh Man, fucking hell! mannnnn god natey! hehe =) made me smile whilst I was sucking him hehe... Tongueoffury - I like around the head too =)

14. AnonymousOne

Gold Member

Bravo! Lucky dude!

15. johnnyangel694u

Gold Member

We need a blow by blow description.:lol

16. FlirtyChick

Gold Member

Atta girl!!!! Fun isn't it?:dgrin

17. illcuminu

illcuminu New Member

Just ask him how it feels, use your lips, tongue and hands. NO TEETH and don't just put it in your mouth and just suck on it. Had an ex that took the sucking dick thing a little to literal.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.