blowjob.

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by sexychica2006, May 6, 2007.

1. sexychica2006

sexychica2006 New Member

Say you're giving a guy a blowjob, and ya know you're down there doing your thing, and then the guy pulls you up and starts jacking himself off. What does that mean? Does that mean you're not good? I mean, he lets me finish the blowjob but he's always jacking himself off during it. Make sense?

2. burton

burton New Member

I usually have to do the same thing. For some men, in some circumstances, it's hard to get off by a blowjob, simply because it doesn't give enough stimulation depending on his arousal. Usually if there's not enough stimulation, that'll be a distracting problem for a guy, so to get back in the mood, he has to stimulate it more. I find if i'm not completely in the mood, by thinking how a blowjob can't create enough stimulation, i'll end up jerking off a little so i get more. Then i have her finnish. But sometimes if i'm not thinking about that it'll be fine. It's not a problem of you being bad, so don't think that. Just sometimes physically, a blowjob can't do it completely, other times it can.

3. azezpz1

azezpz1 New Member

Plus, a blowjob could be such a tease that he couldn't take it anymore. Happened to me before with my GF giving me a handjob.

4. GreyGoose

Gold Member

I do that if I want to cum somewhere else besides her mouth or I hold her head back and watchi it as it shoots in her mouth and chin.

5. SDAVIS

SDAVIS New Member

Only bad bj I ever had that I wish would end was a girl that was just too rough with me. I think she thought she had to beat the hell out of it to get me off. It just wasn't very good.

6. Kronnie

Kronnie Banned

For me personaly any bj would be a good bj, just knowing she was willing and enjoying would get me going ..

but thats not from experience on receiving bj's...just how i think i would be

7. Brad

Brad New Member

Sexychica

It definitely doesn't mean you are no good! As Burton said some men need more heavy stimulation than can be delivered by mouth and lips alone.

A tip that might work is to have just the head of his cock on your mouth and use a well lubricated hand to work on the rest of his shaft with some vigour.

I bet if you haven't tried this that he'll be coming before you expect !

8. Barbwire

Gold Member

In addition to sucking just the head of his dick as hard as you can, you might want to try using your hand on his shaft, corkscrewing it up and down, instead of just straight up and down. You can also reach up and squeeze his nipple, twisting it between your thumb and forefinger, OR, if he's willing, finger fuck his ass while you suck him off. Works for me! :D

9. thegirl11

thegirl11 New Member

my boyfriend likes me to switch off between a handjob and blowjob. maybe if he starts that again ask him if you can take over? of just ask him if he'd like anything different...

10. antmayne

antmayne New Member

personally i think he just wanted to finish on your face, i do that sometimes but if the chick wants to swallow ill let her suck me and finish me off, if you need some advice try playin with his balls and finger his ass if he will let you, personally i think that is great but some guys have a homophobe about it :-\, well i hope i helped lol