Blowjob...

Discussion in 'Sex and Relationships' started by burton, May 2, 2007.

1. burton

burton New Member

So, my partner and I have been together around a year. We have been having sex for about a few months short of that year. When we have sex, I can cum fine, when she blows me, it's another story.

I remember in past years, I could never really get into it and cum easily, except one girl in a movie theater got me there in nearly 5 minutes. I remember being so turned on it was so easy. So yesterday, after we had sex earlier that day, she blew me. She's never been able to get me there completely by herself other than once and that took soooooo long. I usually step in and get to where i'm about to cum and she finnishes. But this time, i started thinking about, and i feel kinda guilty about this, other women. Older women because that's one of my fantasies, and I was able to cum so much quicker.

So, do you think I usually can't just because I'm not in the right mindset or turned on enough? it felt so much better than having myself get it to a certain point and her finishing. I do think it has to do with thinking of my fantasy, because just when i started thinking of someone, the feeling jumped to intensity

2. Aubrey1972

Aubrey1972 New Member

I think you are turned on enough. Its probaly just that your not in the right mindset. Thinking about older women isnt that big of a deal, its just a fantasy, nothing else. If it helps the situation IMHO no harm no foul!

3. Kronnie

Kronnie Banned

Just my opinion.
    I am not so sure your g/f would think no harm no foul if you told her you were thinking of someone else whilst she was giving you a bj....
    It would kind of be like your g/f thinking of another guy whilst you were making love to her.

I think you may well have some mental block because you still have this ex from years backin your mind that gave you a bj in a Cinema. ( and sems you compare all others to that one female) not a god thing in my personal view.

Stop thinking about past females , and think and be there with your g/f when she is pleasuring you, also guiding her to how you like bj would maybe be a good idea as well.
    plus she could use one hand to wank you and her mouth to suck you ( if your big enough for her to do that)

4. Nettle

Nettle Member

Your girlfriend probably wouldn't like it if she knew you were fantasising... so don't tell her.

I am thinking that this fantasy is probably helping you over the mental block you have had, and it will get easier.

It is only a problem if it gets to the point that you can't cum without the fantasy.

5. Charlie_Luciano

Charlie_Luciano New Member

ive got a bit of a similair problem ive got loads of blow jobs but ive only ever cum of a blowjob once, usuaaly the women finsishes me of with her hand.

I find it hard to cum of blowjobs

6. burton

burton New Member

oh im not thinking of telling her. i have never thought of anyone else while we have sex and when she blows me other than this one time.

7. Rose

Rose Resident Sexy Grandma
    Gold Member

I think many women try too hard to simulate intercourse when giving a blow job.

They are soooooo different, and should be treated as such. Blowjobs incorporate teasing and giving special effects, that fucking cannot give. Blowjobs should cause a man to twinge and writhe with desire, all the while, letting his sexual tension and sensations build.

It's like a kiss - - passionate, yet gentle. Deeply emotional, yet sexually charged.

8. burton

burton New Member

yeah thats why i hope that if i were to do this more often, then it would become a pattern or dependency. i'll work on just thinking about my lady and all her sexual attributes.

9. BigDPhilly

BigDPhilly New Member

Depending on my mood and state of arousal, BJ's can get me off in a few minutes or not at all. I've often used a fantasy to move myself along and that makes it even more fun. She does the same when I'm going down on her and we often share our fantasies afterwards, which usually leads to even more sex at some point later.

10. Barbwire

Gold Member

burton, babydoll, you simply must stop thinking about me when your lady is sucking you off, BAD BOY!

Seriously, I see no harm in fantasizing about other people when you are with someone else. It's just thoughts, not actions, afterall.

#10 Barbwire, May 3, 2007
    Last edited: May 3, 2007
  11. GreyGoose

Gold Member

Whatever works to get the job done.

12. Cutegrlforu

Cutegrlforu New Member

There is no harm in thinking about other men or women when having sex with your partner. I do it all the time. It works out great. ;)

13. ranger12

ranger12 New Member

I have the same situation, it takes forever for me to cum from a blowjob,,and I have to really focus on it, which is totally opposite of sex.

14. CyCo_SoMaTiC

CyCo_SoMaTiC New Member

It usually takes me about 30mins to cum from a blowjob with most women. I've only had one really talented girl that could get me off in about 10mins. She's still a friend, but she is married now. :(

15. Animularisen

Animularisen New Member

I havent got my guy to cum yet... what i do is suck and wank at the same time... then when my mouth is hurting carry on wanking him nice and firmly but also fast... and then carry on wanking and sucking... he usually cums then... but i havent made himcum just by sucking.

16. equinox

equinox New Member

Great advice to girls. Thorn's a very lucky guy :)

Personally, just knowing that a girl is going down on me turns me on a lot. Watching her do it turns me on more. Maybe blowjobs just aren't your thing? I couldn't imagine not being into it unless I was really preoccupied with something else. Is there something stressful that you're reminded of whenever you get head?

17. rolandgf

rolandgf New Member

I say that you do just whatever works for you . No real harm done anyway right?

18. joe_kerr

joe_kerr New Member

That's it...we've got to have the hand in conjunction with the mouth. The mouth feels and looks good. But, it isn't as tight as the pussy. Out of the two girls I have sex with, the partner with the best hand technique is the absolute best.

19. underworld9

underworld9 New Member

i have this too wow, and it really caused a problem, just relax i guess but they get sick fo trying and you miss out