Blowjob with multiple swallows

Discussion in 'Sexual Foreplay and Techniques' started by polomontana, Apr 5, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. polomontana

polomontana New Member

I had a woman who gave me an hourlong blowjob and I came three times and she swallowed each time. Now I'm truly addicted to cumming in a womens mouth. Often when I have sex I ask can I pull it out and cum in their mouth. Some say yes and some say no. Do women usually give blowjobs where they make the men come multiple times? What's the longest blowjob you have given and did the guy cum more than once? I think I'm ruined in a good way :).

2. Bolverk

Bolverk New Member

Lucky bastard! :bow

3. TheSpiral

TheSpiral New Member

Well, personally, I've only had sex for one session in my life. (I'm really quiet, so it's hard for me to meet women). Anywho, we met in Ohio and, similarly, she went downstairs several times (4 or 5, hard to keep track at that point!). What was odd is that I couldn't get off during sex, she went off like a firecracker (she told me 12 times, but I think it was 11 xD ). I only got off during a blow-job. She seemed fine by that and was even turned on by it. I'm going to visit her at the end of the month. Thankfully, this time, we'll have a whole week to have fun instead of a single day :]

4. polomontana

polomontana New Member

Bravo!!

I think it might be happening because I'm getting older. When I was younger, It was all about sex and oral just got in the way of me getting to the good part. I had a girlfriend who sat me down one night and told me she wanted to make me cum with a blowjob. As she went on, I told her I couldn't cum and she told me to trust her and that it will feel very good when it happens. Eventually I came and she kept sucking and it was like I found gold. After that she would do it all the time and it was like she liked it just as much as I did. I remember another girl who gave me oral and I touched down there after that and she was soaking wet. Man, it's nothing like a woman that gets turned on by giving a blowjob. After that it was 50/50 for awhile with sex and oral sex. Now it's about 65/35 in favor of oral.

5. Eagleone

Eagleone New Member

Lucky you guys mine gets turned off when she goes down its like hell for her but she is ok the odd times she does. In the early times in our relationship i would go down and she would like it so much she would almost faint now she wont let me do it do you know why that may be?

6. Elvis

Elvis Member

Once a girl sucked me non stop until I'd cum twice, it was an unforgettable experience.
    She was Miss No Holes Barred, anytime, anywhere, anyhow.

Ouch, I'm getting a semi just thinking about her!
    Am I being unfaithful to my wife?

Hell no.

Life is good!

7. Young Dumb &...

Young Dumb &... New Member

Hmm... I've never had a bj where I've gotten off more than once. I'm not entirely sure I would want that one that long without a change or intermission. Maybe I'll give it a shot (or shots:D ) this weekend.

8. PA Slut

PA Slut New Member

I sucked a guy for an hour once and he never came, I had multiple orgasms without touching myself but I always do when I suck cock. When I blow my husband he’ll cum twice in 10 minutes or less

9. nzfulcifan

nzfulcifan New Member

i'm not a fan of cumming in the mouth, i'm a visual guy, so prefer giving facials ........... and I cum a hell of a lot, so like to see the mess I make, of course, avoiding the eyes !

#9 nzfulcifan, Apr 6, 2007
    Last edited: Apr 6, 2007
  10. Eagleone

Eagleone New Member

i am so impressed i wish my girl was like that

11. Emart

Emart New Member

I just added receiving an hour long blowjob to the things I want to accomplish before I die.

12. indagroove

indagroove New Member

Sometimes if we got rid of the kids and have the house to ourselves, my wife has been know to suck me until I come a couple of times. She loves to suck & swallow. She says she has never spit in her life :)

Last summer, she cornered me in the garage, pushed me into an old chair, and made me come three times. Did I mention she is awesome ?

13. TheShed

TheShed New Member

I came in my girlfriends mouth twice last nigth. I was in bed, asleep, she came up and I woke up with my cock in her mouth. When she'd finished about 30mins later she just slid up the bed and said, "Sorry baby, I just really needed your cock in my mouth!"

She's great!

14. Animularisen

Animularisen New Member

How the hell do you suck a guy off that long =O

15. Martin_Baker

Martin_Baker New Member

I know when I go down on a woman I love, love, love staying down there til she cums atleast three times or tells me to stop! Just can't get enough of it....

16. whole_in_hole

whole_in_hole New Member

I only did once this, my gf sucked me for about 15 minuits and I came out in her mouth, and love to see that she swellowed it all. Great.

17. quentin1007

quentin1007 New Member

I had a woman give me a bj for about an hour and a half. I dont know how she did it but she was in complete control of my cock. She knew how to bring me to the edge of climax and bring me back down without stopping. To this day I dont know how she did it. She brought me to the edge and back again more times than I can count. I think my eyes rolled back in my head. When she finally let me cum, it was a gusher and the most intense orgasm I ever had. I would give anything to find that woman again and get another one of those.

18. bighiker2003

bighiker2003 Banned

Practice

Hiker

19. AlleyCat

AlleyCat New Member

I've heard of guys being able to cum more than once but I've never experienced that. My bf's have always needed 8-12 hours (or longer) to reload. My longest BJ was maybe 10-15 mins tops before he came.

20. hotstuff6900

hotstuff6900 New Member

I have only made a guy cum twice. It lasted about 20 minutes. Thats the longest.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.