Blowjob question

Discussion in 'Sexual Foreplay and Techniques' started by boi19, Aug 22, 2010.

1. boi19

boi19 New Member

Goodday to you all,

My girlfriend often gives me a blowjob but i was wondering how i could make it taste better for her. I once saw a clip of a dude rubbing whiskey on his cock and the girl sucking quite enjoyed the taste. Isnt that bad for your penis?

I was wondering if anyone had experience with something similar to this and maybe had some suggestions. Or good alternatives.

GReetzs!

2. Mittimer

Gold Member

In my experience, cocks don't taste BAD if they are clean or just showered or whatever. Now if they've been in pants all day long and you've been sweating, that's an entirely different story.

Rubbing whiskey on a cock? Really? Ick. I for one don't like the burning sensation that whiskey leaves in my mouth and surely wouldn't want to vigorously lick that off of someones genitalia.

Nor do I think you should add any type of topping to yourself to make it taste *good* it's really not a big deal.

Though, some people say you can make your cum taste better with a certain diet. I know that if you drink a lot of pineapple juice or eat a lot of cucumbers that it's allegedly made cum taste more pleasant.

Cappy_Dick likes this.
  3. Dragon_Fire

Gold Member

A nice clean cock tastes perfectly delicious as it is. Don't mess with the recipe.

4. HardRocker

Gold Member

Drinking either pineapple juice or grapefruit juice(I can't remember which) will make your semen taste good and sweet. We have a few threads here discussing this.
    I can tell you one thing I know; don't eat asparagus. Different foods will affect the taste of your semen, and from what I hear asparagus is the worst, just awful.

5. htoad

htoad Active Member

Pineapple juice can make a difference for semen taste. I also read that if you cut out caffeine that will also improve the taste. As for the cock, just keeping it clean makes it yummy for my wife.

As a "kinky treat", there have been a several times when she was drinking a glass of wine and would dip my cock in it while giving me a blowjob.

6. wilber

wilber Member

I ate an orange one night and the next night received a bj. As soon as she was through she looked at me and asked me if I had been eating oranges. She wasn't for or against it but has since come back with cans of the squirt type whipped cream to flavor things up for herself. I have a gal that likes to eat cheesecake off of me. I know others that like ice cream toppings.

I say give her whatever she likes. You are the one who will reap the rewards.

7. HotCassie

HotCassie New Member

Just be clean & non sweaty. Nothing tastes better than a fresh dick straight out of the shower. Unless she wants to add a little flavor for fun. I some times do that just for shits and giggles.

Chubbyslut25 likes this.
  8. Lucky

Lucky New Member

My wife can tell if I have been drinking diet drinks or regular drinks.

9. boi19

boi19 New Member

Hey people i just read al youre comments and i really appreciate it! I will be seeing my girlfriend over 2 days again and then ill discuss this with her and also let her read all of this.

thnx again!

lots of love,

me

10. fireknight59

fireknight59 New Member

i have seen sex stores selling a packet that supossiably makes your cum taste sweeter. i havent tried it, so i cant say it works. but also flavored lube works well for my girl.

11. Paula

Gold Member

Ananas juice will do the job. It makes your cum taste sweet.

But smoking and alcohol will affect the taste. And hey, your girlfriend decides what is aproved for the taste of your cock.

I prefer a natural clean cock. And the taste of his cum. So, I give him ananas juice...it realy works fine.

#11 Paula, Jun 12, 2011
    Last edited: Jun 12, 2011
  12. Trond

Gold Member

Maybe this explains why Sugar Sammy is so upset about the lack of Pineapple Juice :D
    YouTube - ‪Sugar Sammy Videotron Phone Call #3 - Pineapple Juice‬‏

13. Near

Near New Member

Generally, once you have a clean cock... girls won't complain at all. Eating a lot fruits will help make your cum taste better for her.

Just maintain your hygiene and it'll be alright.

14. zombieguy13

zombieguy13 Member

Yeah, shower before hand, keep things trimmed/shaved, and a high fruit diet/drinking a lot of juice (I've done it with Juicey Juice Grape flavor) will help ensure that she'll have a good time doing it.
    I ate nothing but fruit for several days and was drinking nothing but the aforementioned grape juice once, and the girl I was dating at the time said it made my cum taste like candy. You get the best head when the girl enjoys it too.

Brad23 likes this.
  15. Brum23

Brum23 Member

My girl says I'm too quiet when receiving a blow job, and she wants me to be more vocal. Not too sure how to be more vocal. The only things I really murmur, is "that feels good", "keep sucking" and "that's how I like it" any tips. Thanks

16. CLE32793

Verified Gold Member

You should start a new thread, you'll get better responses that way :)

17. Alwayslearningsex

Gold Member

Tell her what feels best, telling how. Ask her to try different things.
    Let her know you are turned on watching.
    The basic of a BJ is all it is, but there are many ways to use a mouth to please a guy or a woman giving oral, done that with my friend and had her try many things. She was good but only one thing had her make me cum.
    Describe what it feels like when she does it. Try slow (WOW!), soft, harder, fast and tell her what gets you turned on and feels best.

CLE32793 likes this.