Blowjob help

Discussion in 'Sexual Foreplay and Techniques' started by Dreama, May 13, 2007.

1. Dreama

Gold Member

So, I need a little help with my blowjob technique. I always read advice on SF about BJs, and I've looked up tips online for this. I love giving my fiance BJs, and he says he loves getting them, but I've never successfully gotten him to cum from my oral stimulation. I ask him for advice, and he seems to have nothing to say about it. I've tried a lot of things, including switching between manual and oral stimulation. I'm not sure about what else I can do. I've been working at this for a bit more than two years.It's a bit embarrassing, because you'd think that I would have been able refine my technique in those two years, with all the experience I have....I've no problem with being able to go for long, as I usually give him that last between one hour-1.5 hours. Does anyone know what might be going on? Tips? Suggestions? I'd really appreciate anything that anyone can say about this.

2. Joe

Joe
    Gold Member

It's not "switching between manual and oral stimulation" that you want to do, but both at the same time. Cup the palm of your hand and make it an extension of your mouth. It feels like deep throating only better, imho. You also want to keep it wet and slippery. Keep a drink handy.

Some guys have a difficult time reaching an orgasm from oral. I did, although I was in my late 40s before I ever got the treat. It took my wife a year of trying every day before we finally got there, but after the first time she could get me off anytime if she wanted to. Don't despair, and don't give up.

3. Dreama

Gold Member

Well, I like trying way too much to quit. And, so does he, I think. We're going to get married, and if it takes me every day until I die to get it right, I will...But, I hope it's sooner than later. Thank you for the advice Joe. I'll definitely do that. I think I've tried something like that, but not exactly. I'll definitely do that ASAP

4. Kronnie

Kronnie Banned

Your screen name is very fitting Dreama.. :)

But like joe says use your hand as an extension, also massaging his balls may help as well..

another tip i have heard before is for the female to make love to him...so you get him very aroused and slick, and then start to give him oral, using both hands one to squeeze his shaft and masturbate him the other to gently play wit hand tease his balls, whilst your mouth is sucking up and down on him and your tongue flicking over his head and curling around his shaft as well.... i guess different pressures on his shaft could also work wonders....none of this is from experience but from how i think i personaly would get to orgasm from a female oraly pleasuring me :)

5. Dreama

Gold Member

Thanks, Kronnie. That is good advice. I do tease and play with his balls often...He really likes me sucking on them, and I like that as well, but it really has no effect on his orgasm. I'll definitely try a few different pressures on his shaft and ask him which he likes best. That might be the problem, but so could a lot of things.

6. MikeDog

MikeDog New Member

Sounds like you are doing it right dreama. Some guys have trouble cumming from oral. Anytime I have stalled during oral I tensed up my leg muscles for few minutes and that helped me cum.

7. Dreama

Gold Member

Alright, Mike. Looks like I'll just have to keep trying, huh? I'll keep up the work, and try a few different things and see what happens.

8. Kronnie

Kronnie Banned

well you know how doing different things on a female virina...as in when using the tongue its best for the guy/gal to use different methods all the time alternating pressure speed and such, well i think it would be the same for a guy, basicaly alternating with hands mouth tongue , the speeds and pressure used , sometimes gripping the base of the shaft and tugging hard and fast on it whilst your using your mouth then releasing the grip on his lower shaft, and then putting a lot more sucktion with your lips and sucking...that sort of thing....but i would have loved to have had a g/f that was so willing and loved giving oral sex... :)

9. Dreama

Gold Member

Aww, Kronnie. I bet you'll find a girl just as eager. :) You certainly deserve one, hon.

10. Kronnie

Kronnie Banned

One day i hope i will Dreama :)
    Thanks hunny...i sure hope you manage to get your SO to orgasm for you during Oral :)

11. Dreama

Gold Member

I'm sure I will someday. LOL. I'm a very stubborn, and persistent gal'. It's gotta happen eventually, right?

12. Kronnie

Kronnie Banned

Defenetly hehehe, i think as many have said it is just a case of him getting past the mental block and then you will be bale to get him to orgasm every time you want him to from Oral...

You would be an awsome g/f for any guy...as you have so many great qualities Dreama :)

13. Dreama

Gold Member

Thanks hon. I appreciate the encouragement. :)

14. Bitman69

Bitman69 New Member

Dreama,
    Really concentrate on his head, just like your clit, it's where all the nerve endings are. Take the head in your mouth and suck on it like you would a baby bottle, and at the same time stroke the shaft. Keep the head in your mouth while troking the shaft. Might also want to use other hand/finger to rub his asshole, if he'll let you.....good luck and lastly rember to also stare up into his eyes while his cock is buried in your mouth, that's a huge turnon for us!

Best of luck,
    brian

15. Dreama

Gold Member

Thanks, Bitman. He really does love me to look into his eyes as I suck him, and so do I. I don't think he'll let me rub his asshole, as he's a bit uncomfortable with things like that. But, I'll definitely make a point sometime to concentrate on the head.

16. Bitman69

Bitman69 New Member

Good luck Dreama, I hope you get a mouthful of hot sticky man-goo very soon :) Please let us know if any of our advice does the trick :)

17. Dreama

Gold Member

Believe me, I certainly will. :)

18. antmayne

antmayne New Member

what i like

this might help ya this is what i like, i like it when i get a bj when i get my balls played with a lil and getting a hand job while sucking the head, also suck and finger the butt if he will let you, it makes me explode when i get fingered ;)

19. enthusiast

enthusiast New Member

Hi Dreama,

Never give up...men love bjs. Me and my gf have a lot of oral play and can't get enough of it.

I reckon it'd be pretty simple to get him aroused and even make him cum. When you're down on him grip the "trunk" of his penis with one hand while concentrating on the head and with the other hand, opened as a flat palm, stroke his balls. Press flat against them and move your hand round in a circular motion massaging them.

The testicles are actually the nerve centre for arousal (the brain of cumming). Massage them (gently) and he'll end up cumming.

You can do it!!!

20. equinox

equinox New Member

I'm also going to back the both hands strategy -- one hand playing with his balls, the other hand wrapped around the base of his dick jacking it off hard, and of course you sucking all at the same time. Getting deep throated makes me cum hard, and another thing that turns me on enough to make me cum is when a girl jacks me off with both hands while blowing me (although that last one's sort of size-dependent). It also wouldn't hurt to get naked while you blow him if you aren't already.